Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manisha (abc)     14 April 2013

Harrassment by inlaws

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I have been married for two years and from the first day of my marriage I have been constantly been harassed both mentally and psychologically by my in-laws. Mine was a arrange marriage through a matrimonial website.  Even for minor issues they will call my old parents and threatened them to break of the marriage. Since we are not financially stable we have been staying in the house owned by my father in law as promised by him that he will allow us before marriage. They even tried to break of my relationship with my husband by giving him misleading information about me. They have been a constant trouble and threat for me. They have even filed false complain against me twice in the P.S. They have threatened me dire consequences if I try to go against them. Please help.

I want to know what steps I can take and who will be the best lawyer in Bangalore to be approached to protect myself from my inlaws and secure my rights.

Thanks & Regards,

Manisha

Learning

5 Replies

lota (housewife)     14 April 2013

Involve your parents right now.Don't go to court first.Try to solve it within four walls.But don't tolerate , this is alarming sign that if you tolerate silently someday they will take it as your weakness just like happened to me.If they become successful in separating you from husband what you will do?

(Guest)

@Querist,

Meet the protection officer or such agencies or such nodal points as deputed by the State to protect woman from domestic voilence and tell them your story. Ask for protection against the anticipated threat about your life and safety.

You didn't tell about your husband behavior and his usual remarks to further this discussion.Come up with the relevant facts.

Note-This reply should be taken as per the declaration given in my profile page.

Thanks,

Regards,

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     14 April 2013

you tell your parents first, take advise from your side relatives and well wishers. Let them talk to them about complaints and try to resolve it. Generally most of your family friends, relatives are well educted, therefore they will listen your problems and try to solve it then and there.

dineshp83 - Legal Fighter. (manager)     25 June 2013

Try n involve good lawyer...

ASAP

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     26 June 2013

Dear Manisha

No need to worry, file a complaint u/s 12 of Domestic Violence act 2005 against him or any other relatives/family members who harassed you and get relief from Hon'ble court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register