LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ELEAZAR CHALASANI (SUB EDITOR)     17 August 2013

Harrasing wife

I am Eleazar Chalasani. I got married on 7-1-2008 under christian marriage act. I have two children Arpana(4) & Sathwik(2), both are gifted child, but the problem is with my wife and her parents. Her father is a pastor in a church. They are behaving abnormally by not using medicine for my children.  she was never obedient to me.  she slept next to the TB patient (final stage) with my son when he was just 6 months old in the church. I told her to sleep in the house which is at the backside of the church because TB is deadly infectious disease and very dangerous for infants. she disobeyed me and slept there.  My son got infected with TB. He started coughing severely but my wife refused to come to the doctor for more than three months. The infection started growing from lungs to the brain and diagnosed as meningitis. She and her parents also attempted to kill me three times with the help of church members.  First time was  in the church on 18-3-12. All i wanted is to go to the hospital and see my son. Her father started hitting me in front of everyone and 10 other members joined.  This was a preplanned thing. Then i came to my father's house at chikadpalli.  on Monday the same people came to my house and attacked me.  They just threatened me to sign some empty papers if not they will kill me in my house in front of my parents.My parents are insane. I complained to police that there is threat to my life by a so called pastor. Police called him but he did not come for a week. Police inspector ordered to arrest him on Sunday in the church in front of every one but some church members convinced the inspector that they will get him on monday.. He came on monday  and threatened me to take back the complaint if not he will file 428 against me.  I refused to take back the complaint. My relatives opted for a compromise.  Inspector made them write everything they did with me gave them warning.

Since then i am living alone for 18 months.  I am not even allowed to see my children. Please help me to handle such harassing wife and her parents who are doing such criminal activities in the disguise of a pastor and behaving abnormally.

Learning

1 Replies

Reformist !!! (Other)     17 August 2013

Dear, File RTI and get the report of your complaint and then u can file child custody case in juridiction where child is residing

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register