LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sandhya   21 April 2016

Harrasing my husband and his family members

My husband and his family members harrasing me so much.After marriage with in one month only i got problems.it was solve with parents again after 3 months of my marriage i went to my husband through counseling only.After than again he was creating problems his mother, sister and unkles what they will tell he will leason that only he also creating some problems.I kept maintanence case at 2014 and he came to me and he take me at his home 16th nov 2014.After than 2 months he behaving nicely and again they started harrasment whole family was harrasing me a lot now i am pregenant at 5 months 10 days back they send me my parents home after one week my husband came to me to take his home and my father asked him why u all are harrasing my daughter and he started argument and he scold me and my father,mother.He went out of my house and he told he don\'t want to take care for me. NOw he was not taking me hospital also and he was not giving me my blood test reports,scanning reports i don\'t have pricription doctor was asking old reports.I don\'t want to live that house i want to live out side of his house but husband is not ready to come out side.They are doing lot of mental torture.Now i am decided to keep dvc what is the procedure of that case and how many days after i will get maintenance.Now i am pregnent i don\'t have money for medical expencess. how much advocate will take fee.please give me advice

Learning

11 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     21 April 2016

Instead of resorting to legal option you and your husband need counselling and amicable settlement of issues, which are not a big one, except it has involved some "ego" problem with either of you.

(Guest)
Your not the only one who is facing this problem. You have to become strong and fit at least for your coming child. For your health and safety presently stay with your parents. I am not lawyer, but telling you from my experience. Initially, report the situation at nearest PS and obtain your medical papers. Try to get interim maintenance from the case you filed earlier. Write an email to your husband or letter officially posted regarding your situation and ask him the reason for leaving you alone at your parents home. Ask him why he has no affection for his coming child. If there is no reply from his end or family. Report your problem at Police Women Cell for this cruelty against domestic violence. There will be counselling sessions there. In your pregnancy situation avoid stress. If there are cruelty against you for hitting, obtained all medical certificates. If your in-laws and husband understands the Law and counselling, than I wish you and your husband stay happily with your baby. But if not with help of lawyer place Domestic Violence Case at the court to obtain your rights. If your educated, than after maybe 1-2 year time take up a job. Be honest and strong for your child ! In my opinion Divorce is not the solution for these problems.

(Guest)
Agree with Dr. JC Vashistaji.

(Guest)
Mam,if u r fm Hyd we can,provide u legal assistance...Regrds....#Bala Chander Reddy,advocate

(Guest)

By the time you deliver, court might order some maintenance, but there is no time gaurantee for it, as ther are lacs and lacs of cases pending in court.  

By the way, why those people do like that?  What is the actual problem?

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     21 April 2016

Act according to the valuable advice and suggestions of Sr Adv Dr Vasistha.

Born Fighter (xxx)     21 April 2016

do not resort to filing any further cases, that will detroy ur marriage for sure !!!

Listen to Adv Vashishta....., these are minor issues ......solve them by mediation.

(Guest)
Exactly these are small matters.hire a good counsellor and visit him/RR regulalry .. If u people feel the change you can carry on for further...if not second option f divorce is you always gave in your armoury

(Guest)

Many lawyers will suggest filing cases and complaints. Your marriage will end for sure once you do this, then you will spend years running in courts and police and still get nothing. 

Resolve matters amicably, the fewer people you involve the better results you will get. 

Rest st is up to you, these days it has become fashion for women to file cases. If you want to follow fashion then do so, nobody can stop you. 

Anand Bali Adv. (Advocate Solicitor & Consultant)     24 April 2016

Dear Sandhya,

I would like to right advice by our senior Adv Vashishtha as above.

Family is a basic pillar of the society and we should work up to last to save it saving a family is saving a society as without family there is no society. Keeping in mind that any time views of two mankind cannot be the same there are chances of disputes however whether these disputes are so big that they are effecting the life of any one is the basic question which has to be settled down. for which an amicable approach towards solution is must. You are advised to please get counseled first by some family elders and if it is not possible then with the some professional counselors of the Family Court for which you can apply for the Pre-litigation Mediation between the parties in any Family court where there is a mediation center or a referral for the family counselors. Your problem is only of the behavioral nature which can be molded by a right counseling only.

For further legal assistance you can send me a PM (Personal Message) through this site.

Advise; always take assistance from an experienced and well educated Advocate of the field.

You well can see my credentials on my web site www.anandbaliandassociates.com ; plus at many other independent internet sites of India such as on  Pathlegal.in, LawyersclubIndia.com; Justdial.com; Kaanoon.com.; Lawsolva.com; Linkedin.com; Legalindia.com; Myadvo.com; Just Dial.com & Sulekha.com; plus many more .

Please visit  www.anandbaliandassociates.com
With Regards !!
Anand Bali, Adv.
(B.Com., M.A., LL.B., M.B.A.)
Supreme Court Of India

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     25 April 2016

Thank you Mr. Anand Bali  for supporting and supplementing my opinion and advise.

Thanks a ton.

Warm regards.

Dr, (Maj) J C Vashista, Advocate

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register