LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ambareen khan   22 May 2018

harassment by husband and in law for money

my husband always bits me and is now forcing me to give him money he is demanding money from me and my parents.my in laws are also involved.already he has taken money from me and given to my mother in law and he is continuosly asking for more money if i refuse he bits me give bad words.my inlaws sister in law n my husbands brother all says him isko maar isko sabak shikha.tell her to give money or leave her if she refuses.he also harass my parents by giving bad words. what should i do.

Learning

12 Replies

ambareen khan   22 May 2018

because of my parents respect n my two kids i kept quite but now the voilence is increasing day by day.

Aman chawla (DELHI HIGH COURT ADVOCATE)     22 May 2018

Originally posted by : ambareen khan
my husband always bits me and is now forcing me to give him money he is demanding money from me and my parents.my in laws are also involved.already he has taken money from me and given to my mother in law and he is continuosly asking for more money if i refuse he bits me give bad words.my inlaws sister in law n my husbands brother all says him isko maar isko sabak shikha.tell her to give money or leave her if she refuses.he also harass my parents by giving bad words. what should i do.

Try to find a mutual way, if it's not possible you can file Domestic Violence case against your Husband and his family members, and moreover, you can also file CAW cell compliant in your local CAW cell. In CAW cell the mediation process will come into the picture, but in Domestic Violence case, you will start getting reliefs which are being provided in D.V Act like Monetary relief, Residental place, and protection order.

Thanks,

Regards

Aman Chawla

KS Johal   22 May 2018

If you feel there is no compromise, then you definitely need to file a domestic violence case otherwise the domestic violence will increase day by day.
Your husband and his family need to learn how to respect women and must understand that money does not grow on trees.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : ambareen khan

IF you give police complaint/file some case on your husband and in-laws your marriage will be over.

KS Johal   24 May 2018

Thank you Ramoji Kumar for your authentic advice, yes the marriage may be over. BUT what is important, is it ok to live a 'sh*ty life', or do you want to live a life where there is some decency. you must also remember domestic violence is a very serious issue especially where women are concerned. I also agree that there are people who will make false claims against their husband's or their in-laws. the cords are quite experienced in establishing those facts. No person whether it is a woman man or a child should be subjected to any form of violence. another question I will pose another question 'is it ok to get beaten up everyday to save the marriage'? If our sister or daughter or even our mother was subjected to such abuse how long will we tolerate this? The point I am making is that there is a limit to everything. If you feel that the limit has been crossed then you definitely need to involve the police and the courts to stop this domestic violence. I hope this helps.

KS Johal   24 May 2018

*cords should be 'courts'.
Sorry for some simple mistakes.

ambareen khan   24 May 2018

sir since 13 years i am trying to save our marriage.but now its too high time.his demands r just increasing.he has given me 30 May 2018 last to give money.and till how many years i have to fill his demands.doesnt he wants marriage to be safe.when i say anything he beats me give bad words.now i m young, what after i aged.if my health reduces i would not be in condition to live in this environment.
sir i dont want divorce i just want peace of mind and soul.please tell me what should i do.how can i make him feel it hurts mentally physically. since marriage i look after house expenses kids their needs. i use to give him money when ever he demanded.but now the demands have increased.

ambareen khan   29 May 2018

He has given 30 may last to give rest money.what should i do.i dont want divorce but how to make him understand.i dont my family to break but if i dont give him money he will again fight.he is planing to buy house with that money but when i said put my joint name as half amount he has taken from me 5 lakhs and rest he has given me last date 30 may to give. But he is just puting his name only he is not ready to put my name.after taking money buying home he can divorce me or marry some one else. But i dont know what to do.i said him to put my name as joint he beat me and said no. But he want money from me. He has 5 lakhs already taken from me wants 8 lakhs more. What should i do.if i complain than my marriage will break which i dont want. If i give him money he will buy flat in his name and will kick me out.remarry some one else and i would be nowhere. If i dont give me he has already beaten me and given last date as 30 may. Can i just leave him and take my kids and stay far from him with my parents without complaining.he if wants to come he can. I just want peace of mind.i dont understand what to do.if i complain our marriage will end.which i dont want.13 years i beared all harrasment for my kids and my parents. He is not ready to put my name but wants my money....why. does he has some intension to leave me after that. And in this situation what should i do.if i just give him money and atlast if he leaves me than. If i just walk away and stay with my children. Will that creat any problem to me and my parents

He has given 30 may last to give rest money.what should i do.i dont want divorce but how to make him understand.i dont my family to break but if i dont give him money he will again fight.he is planing to buy house with that money but when i said put my joint name as half amount he has taken from me 5 lakhs and rest he has given me last date 30 may to give. But he is just puting his name only he is not ready to put my name.after taking money buying home he can divorce me or marry some one else. But i dont know what to do.i said him to put my name as joint he beat me and said no. But he want money from me. He has 5 lakhs already taken from me wants 8 lakhs more. What should i do.if i complain than my marriage will break which i dont want. If i give him money he will buy flat in his name and will kick me out.remarry some one else and i would be nowhere. If i dont give me he has already beaten me and given last date as 30 may. Can i just leave him and take my kids and stay far from him with my parents without complaining.he if wants to come he can. I just want peace of mind.i dont understand what to do.if i complain our marriage will end.which i dont want.13 years i beared all harrasment for my kids and my parents. He is not ready to put my name but wants my money....why. does he has some intension to leave me after that. And in this situation what should i do.if i just give him money and atlast if he leaves me than. If i just walk away and stay with my children. Will that creat any problem to me and my parents

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register