Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

a (w)     19 March 2013

Guidance req urgently

Ma’am/Sir

I've few questions pertaining to my appeal in the session’s courts, following an order favouring my estranged wife and my 9 year old child. The order passed by MM's court (in 125 CrPC) asking me to pay a hefty sum equivalent to my 2/3 salary to them, against that I’ve filed an appeal and the outcome is expected in the sessions court.

1. At the time of replying and at argument stage (in 125) I was not aware of her working status and did not have access to her income tax returns and bank statements; these documents were submitted by me post the MM's orders. How can I take advantage now of information I’ve now in 125 and my appeal, to fight the matter, and what reprieve I can expect?

2. Since she is working and earning approx. 35 thousand a month in a semi government job, what options do I have? Will this stop them from pushing for Execution? Thus far I’ve not paid her.

3. What options I have if the session’s court rejects my application of appeal? Also advice since she was and is concealing these facts; does this concealment of hers leads to any kind of reprieve for me and a penalty for her.

4. Is this an appropriate time to file for Divorce (as i know she is working and earning, concealing facts etc.) and what options do I have to ask for my Childs custody but initially visiting rights?

Best regards

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register