LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Parthesh vora   05 September 2017

Gratuity & leave encashment payment not paid

After accept my resignation & also waive off notice period through email to me ., school has not paid my gratuity & leave encashment . even in spite I have applied for gratuity in form I. Date of resignation 09/7/17 & resignation accepted 10/7/17. Effective resignation date 18/7/17. Also not input my date of exit in pf records. Relieving process is not done yet. I am on leave till 17/7/17. Advice me 50 days time elapsed from my resignation date. now They have told "come to school for reliving process. & handing & taking over process. " your noc for no due certificate is pending. I was accountant at school. Advise me what legal process I have to followed now.

Learning

9 Replies

(Guest)

Mere submission of resignation does not guarantee relief from your obligations of the post you held. Official processes have to be completed for effective relief from your post. Every claim is linked to your practical severance of relations of employee-employer relations.

Must attend the school and get officially relieved after no due certificates from the concerned sections.

(Guest)

Rightly advised by Mr. Dhingra.

Sir my resignation is duly. Submitted by through email & registered post,& resignation accepted by competent authorities by email to me. Also office superintendent clear over phone your documents are received & clear by school.

Sir my resignation is duly. Submitted by through email & registered post,& resignation accepted by competent authorities by email to me. Also office superintendent clear over phone your documents are received & clear by school.

(Guest)

Mr. Parthesh Vora,

Mr. Dhingra has in very plain & simple words has advised you to attend the school and get all the formalities completed to get officially relieved to enable you get yourself entitled for your claims.

If you can't understand that, nobody can make you understand that it is your own fault only, if you failed to get your relieving order even after getting your resignation approved.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     08 September 2017

Originally posted by : Parthesh vora
After accept my resignation & also waive off notice period through email to me .,
school has not paid my gratuity & leave encashment . even in spite I have applied for gratuity in form I.
Date of resignation 09/7/17 & resignation accepted 10/7/17. Effective resignation date 18/7/17.
Also not input my date of exit in pf records.
Relieving process is not done yet.
I am on leave till 17/7/17.
Advice me 50 days time elapsed from my resignation date.
now
They have told "come to school for reliving process. & handing & taking over process. " your noc for no due certificate is pending.

I was accountant at school.
Advise me what legal process I have to followed now.

Telling, asking, saying etc etc are all verbal modes.

Have you been asked in writing?

Originally posted by : Parthesh vora
Sir my resignation is duly. Submitted by through email &
registered post,& resignation accepted by competent authorities by email to me. Also office superintendent clear over phone your documents are received & clear by school.

If office superintendent is the concerned authority to process then request to send you copies of docs that clear you and FnF statement and payout.

If you have recorded/minuted the conversations then request as per discussion as on dated...............Nothing is pending for clearance.

Would you like what are your apprehensions in sub-concious mind?

Does the service rules/conditions provide for the demands being made verbally to you by someone?

What are your apprehensions?

Usually in aceptance of resigantion, post acceptance, in relieving communication the employer details the exit fomalities if any.

What are your apprehensions?  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More