1. Hire an advocate found via reference.
2. File a Petition under GWA for custody and interim visitation of minor child(ren).
3. Slowly built up interim visitation for natural father then extend grandparents into it.
4. Unfortunately when natural parents are alive for minors there is no such Law whose help grandparents can take for visitation but via slowly building up tempo during granted interim visitation to natural father it is asked under general inherent powers of the GWA to extend the same for grandparents showing overall best interests for the minors best interest.
5. Don’t get involved in quasi-criminal Laws via your mother in filing DV Act complaint case praying for visitation of minors at this stage.