LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tamilselvam   14 December 2019

Gpa can give power to another agent

Can General Power Agent person give power to Another person? If it is valid any special procedure to get Patta? Incase of not valid, ,how to resolve this issue even for the registered document.


 5 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     15 December 2019

Delegatus non delegare is the principle, an agent can not delegate his given powers to any other. So simple reply is "Not valid"  Unless the actual problem is posted, a suggestion may not be helpful to you.

2 Like

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     15 December 2019

It is not valid.  The Agent (GPA is given by Principal)apply to the SDO/RDO to get Patta. 

1 Like

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     17 December 2019

1. Title-Owner can give a stamp duty paid registered Power of Attorney (POA) document to anybody he wishes for purposes of executing or conducting any transaction related the property of the owner.

2. IF any earlier GPA has become invalid for any reason, THEN GPA can be revoked and a fresh registered POA can be executed for the purposes.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

1 Like

Tamilselvam   20 December 2019

Please help me to get patta,Below is the actual problem.Dummy Name only mentioned.

Revathi(Land owner)-->Raghu(PowerAgent 1)-->Raja(PowerAgent 2)-->Rani(Buyer 1)--->Ranjitha(Buyer 2/ Rani's daughter)

1.Revathi is land owner
2.Raghu is General power Agent assigned by Revathi.
3.Raja is another Powever Agent is assigned by Raghu.
4.Rani is buyer holding the land in 17 years.but didnt build any home.Still it is an empty land.

In EC,it is mentioned as below for sales deed.

5.Ranjitha is second buyer holding the land in 3 years(Rani's Daughter).Ranjitha name is also available in EC.

In EC,it is mentioned as below for sales deed.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     28 December 2019

Prima facie it is a hypothetical and fabricated story.

If there is some truth in the story it is advisable to consult a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts, guidance and proceeding.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register