Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Govt job while 498a is on?

Page no : 3

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     31 January 2012

:-)

I have personally changed jobs with 498a being pending.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Praveen (Sr Analyst)     29 February 2012

Hi, 

I am in similar situation. I was asked to put down papers citing a fake 498a case. My inlaws went to my office and showed FIR hence they asked me to put down papers. Can I apply for any job in IT sector. I am a software employee. Can I reveal these case details if I am asked about any pending cases during recruitment process?

@ Shonee Kapoor, have you been asked regarding pending cases against you during your job shifts?

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     29 February 2012

Mr Parveen your query is not complete.  I do not understand what you mean by :-

(i) Put down papers (have you resigned a Govt job)

(ii) fake 498a case (have your in-law show forged FIR)

If you are applyng for Govt sector job then you have no choice but to reveal pending criminal case. Failure to do so can land you in trouble at the fag end even if you are acquitted.

Praveen (Sr Analyst)     01 March 2012

Sorry for confusion. I am a software employee. I was asked to resign by my previous employer. I am not sure what they had shown to my employer. But having FIR against my name is the. prime reason for losing my job. My concern is it possible for me to get a software sector? Will all the companies do a criminal verfication? At the time of joining is it ok if I don't reveal it?

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     01 March 2012

Govt employer will certainly do police verification. The starting point of verification is the candidate as he has to say whether he is involved or not.

rahul (technical support officer)     28 December 2013

even m in same situation but could come to conclusion after going through replies... as every replies has some different solution... well the thread is about can we apply for a GOVERNMENT JOB while having 498a on against us?...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register