Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Got married to a shy,behenji wife

Page no : 2

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     03 June 2013

Originally posted by : Subrato

ragz hyder

Mind your own marriage you asshole.I am not here to give a matrimonial advertisement for my wife.I am here to seek advice.Do not dare to mess with me again.Get that straight from me !

He is wrong to say this,but why did you get angry?u shud be happy someone is helping you get rid of your boring wife.no?

Dear all,I admire your suggestions till now.

But it gets very frustrating when everyone is enjoying the party while she is sitting,watching everyone else have the fun.As I said she does not have many friends also.At home also,I never find her inviting friends or going out to meet others.

why are you so worried about how she lives the party?maybe she enjoys watching other people's dances.let her be free.

wot if she dances like a fool(because she doesnt know how to dance) and you both becum the laughing stock of ur entire social circle.the,neither you nor she will ever be able to attend any party in ur life.you will not be able to face these people again.

many people are reserved nad have no frenz.its not a big deal.i knw of gurls who spend so much time wid frenz that they pay no attention to family.

Leave alone youngster parties,when we attend any wedding ferom her side or my side,she never dances where people are dancing in Indian attires..She does not socialize much She speaks less.So all my relatives look at her in an amusing manner.

your relatives are  mean.they want a talkataive DIL,but when their own DILs talk too much they complain that  she is a gossipper,has no values,parents did not teach her to speak less in front of elders,etc.Typical north indian mentality.

rather i have seen that women who are too talkative,extrovers,confident,dashing etc are more prone to having extra marital affairs,since men are charmed easily by their bright personality.do you want this to happen to you?

Even she does not interact much with her own relatives.I have observed that they ignore her too.So there must be something about her owing to which no one likes hernce 24/7.

your wife is unique are rare.so they may not be liking her.they only like shoffs,drama people who only know cheap gossips.its their prob.,not hers.in today's time v.few people value and respect honest,genuine,decent people.most are attracted to selfish,mean and bad charactered people.havent u read that even young girls get more attracted to bad boys,instead of good decent polite boys,as they find the latter boring.same thing applies here.

She had once conveyed that in her childhood her parents were too authoritarian.

if her parents were authoritarian,is it her fault?you are making  her a sinner just for being herself and pure hearted.will u make her suffer forever for her not so good childhood?is it some kind of punishment?

Even I have seen that they are overprotective.They keep giving her instructions which are given to a 5 year old child,such as cross the road carefully.She knows how to cross,but I often get amused when they treat her like a baby.

she is a soft innocent girl.rather cute type.so parents must be thinking she's not so smart enuf to take care of herself.wots wrong in that?many men are mamma's boys too.they remain the same even after marriage,even when they have crossed 45+.so?

When anyone cheats her,say a shopkeeper,I never see her standing up for herself.She is damn too afraid of quarrels.

yes,she is seedhi saadhi.not quarrelsome.if she cannot fight,you do it.in many couples i have seen 1 partner is submissive and one is dominant.so what the big deal?

But when my own mum or sis point out her faults,she gets hurt and wants to share with me how much they nag her.So contradictory!

if she is a shy girl and not a party animal,does it mean she lost all the rights to share wid you that she's being illtreated.u tuk pheras wid her promising to protect her always.she is simply asking for ur protection.cant she get hurt when the whole parivaar is only finding faults.

I overhear my friends saying that she has a low self esteem,cannot carry herself and seems depressed kind.

are your frenz psychiatrists?did u take her for their diagnosis?.even if she cant carry herself or has low esteem,is that a sin?what if she was overconfident,tomboyish and looked down upon you?

Although when she is with me and we go out on foreign holidays,she does enjoy,but in her own way.A stroll in the park,or a joyride will fascinate her more than the mall culture.Shopping for colourful clothes,jewellery and cosmetics also fascinate her..So I feel pissed off,as to why she cannot adjust in a metro life.Because this is how everyone else lives.

all of us hv our own ways to enjoy.if these things make her happy,how do u get affected?what if she starts taking interest in malls,pubs and comes across a dashing guy in a mall with whom she elopes one day,who earns more than you.these are are accessed by crorepati business guys also,not just MNC managers like u.remember this.

She is fit to be called  a sati savitri,but too much simplicity gets irritating.

amazing!! in kaliyug you have a sati savitri wife who's simple and not at all demading.still u r complaining.then its better u give her details to ragz.

I have explained her many times,but she does not want to listen.She is too stubborn.IShe has beautiful,long hair which are not so silky.I want her to get them straightened.But she disregards this also,saying that this will damage her hair and she does not want to lose her only natural assets just to please me aand others.This annoys me further.

if she becomes bald like one of our ratnas,once she has allowed those chemicals and electric current to pass thru her beautiful hair,will u be okay taking her to those parties?will u be ready to spend another few lakhs for hair transplant.she is v.wise in deciding not to play wid her hair.

I can write further.But lack the patience.Therefore am here to seek suggestions.

no no,please carry on..

DV Fighter (Service)     04 June 2013

fake post

fighting back (exec)     05 June 2013

@subrato.............my dear friend you are a lucky guy you did not get an extornist wife.....she could have shown you the stars in the day.......thank your stars she has this kind of nature..........yaar yeh party party kya hai..........ek ghante ki maaza.....why do you want to show off......be yourself, she can bring you on the road reducing you to a pauper, and you can very well forget to party and start eating vada pav. because that is the kind of money you might be left with after roaming court rooms

and on second thoughts.......i would love to marry such a girl.................when are you going to leave her............? was waiting for such a kind of ideal girl......................:).

i think you should get a life...........you dont deserve such a girl................

Subrato (Manager)     05 June 2013

no pain no gain....

Feel fortunate that you are not in front of me.Otherwise God knows what might have happened.I am not here to auction her.

But i want to ask you all.Even if I ignore the issue of her Indian dress and not dancing in westernised party environment,do you find it strange that she has no friend circle?

Do you find it easy to digest that in family functions also she hardly speaks from her sideIs it normal to be too introvert? I said earlier also,she may or may not dance in my friends' parties as she may feel out of place in an Americanized environment.

But what makes her feel so out of place in an Indian evironment such as a wedding?Why does she not mix up easily?Why cannot she participate in a little bit of dance in her favourite Indian clothes in weddings?Do you agree that this is a part of basic mannerisms that one should move with the crowd?Would you like such a wife who cannot mix freely with your relatives in a social gathering?Will you not feel ashamed of her behavior when your relatives gossip and feel that your wife is snobbish?

She cannot hear her own faults,but why does she crticize my mother and sister if they point out her mistakes?Do elders not do that?

I have read some posts by men here,and many complain that their wives are disrespectful towards their parents.Do you want such a wife again?

Try to understand things from my perspective,and then you can relate.

fighting back (exec)     05 June 2013

@subrato.........i think you are doling out crap in this forum and wasting time of other members............go on get a life. and stop behaving like a sissy...........

1 Like

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     05 June 2013

agred with "nonpaid no gain"

He has perhaps got expereicne of a suffered at the hands of wife (rightly or wrongly).  But he has a sad experience. Mr Subroto does not have.

One one side he doe snot like his wife and wants to get rid of her and on the other hand if anyone expresses that he is willing to accept her then he turns possessive.

He actually does not know what he wants.

As far as legal aspect is concerned, he has no ground to get rid of her.  Anyhone having slightest sympathy for him will advise that he needs to meet a psychiatricist

1 Like

Ranee....... (NA)     06 June 2013

When wife will come to know about this attitude of husbnad, she herself will let him go.Only dress sense can not be cause to seek divorce or come to discuss about wife in legal forum.

fighting back (exec)     06 June 2013

@subrato... why are you so keen in dance????. do you want to open a dance academy or what?? :P

waise, if you are so free minded, then some fuel will do the work for you, share some vodka with your wife and she will dance like a breeze..........:)

1 Like

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     06 June 2013

Originally posted by : no pain no gain....

share some vodka with your wife and she will dance like a breeze..........

ha ha

really like this..

there's no point explaining anyth. to stubborn people.let him get a taste of his own doings.in a few mothns he'll be seen here discussing his legal problems once he lands in court.but i feel so sorry 4 that poor girl.

viv360 (Housewife)     06 June 2013

Loved the views of almost everybody on this thread! What a stupid chap and what a wonderful girl she sounds. In true sense this dude does not deserve her and she deserves someone much better who will love her for what she is! A stroll in a park sounds much more beautiful than straightened hair or dancing wearing short skirts and getting drunk. She made a mistake marrying a loser, really! Trust me, once she will learn how to be herself again and gain confidence she will be the first one to walk out on you because she will realise how you redicule her instead of appreciating her individuality. And who are you to call her a Bhenji, for one thing I know, you sound like a bhai getting tempted to just "fit in". You can never be happy with anyone unless you learn to accept who you truly are!

Good Boy (None)     13 June 2013

only quoting a local proverb-"Langoor ko mil gaya Hoor."  can you exchange yours  W with.......m......?????  oh ho dont think otherwise I am only offering roadside W...............

Sameer (Engg)     13 June 2013

For your second marriage you should have marriaed a  divorced 498a girl.you could really differentiate the good characteristics of this girl.

This type of girl is rare nowadays.You are lucky that in second marriage also you got a good wife.Keep patiaence,give her some time.Marriage means

mutual changes,you also need to change.

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     15 June 2013

Originally posted by : Subrato

no pain no gain....

Feel fortunate that you are not in front of me.Otherwise God knows what might have happened.I am not here to auction her.

you consider your wife a sister,becoz u call her a behenji.

now that she's ur sister,get her married to a more deserving person.how can a brother marry his sister?

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     16 June 2013

actually he needs a psychiatrist.