Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Got call from CI-wife complaint-urgent pls

Page no : 2

(Guest)

Hi Rajendra , Please send me ur email id so that I will send you. Thanks for your help.

rajendra (na)     04 September 2013

rajendra.rvr@gmail.com

(Guest)

Hi Rajendra,

I have sent u to above email id ,please check and let me know if you received.

Thanks for your help and time.

case has been registered in Khammama women police station  with FIR number 83/2013 and the FIR date is 3rd Sep 2013.

Search for local khammam lawyers and move a bail application on JFCM(judicial first class megistrate court/jr.civil court) for AB and the sections i couldn't able to see.

send your lawyer to court(district complex will be there on every district) to get the FIR copy and to see what section they have filed and get some proof to get the AB first later you plan slowly how to deal the case.

do not stay in your home and ask your parents to go to some relative house or some trip.

use the below site

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/lawyers_search/browse.asp?city_id=203#.Uic77hCuH3U

Case filed in khammam town,khammama(dist)(women police staion).only one women ps wil be there for entire district.

Speak with the lawyers first.

(Guest)

Dear rajendra could you plz share the link as how to find FIR online

https://apstatepolice.org/APPW/jsp/csAction.do?method=loadCaseStatusPage

This site only list the cases have been filed in Andhra Pradesh and i think every state will maintain their own site

If the case is court then we can use the below site(throughout india)

https://ecourts.gov.in/services/

1 Like

(Guest)

Hi All, My wife filed case 498A Case on me. saying my husband is software engineer and we given 15 lakhs dowry and 150 gms gold and asking 5 lakhs dowry like that she mentioned in FIR. Actually am Accountant .and we didnt take single rupee dowry from her we only given money for marriage expenses and 3 months back she left with her brother taking gold, money  and educational certificates...now she is telling I kept every thing there only and 2 days back came to parents home like that she is telling in FIR. 

Questions :

1) My wife left 3 months back but In FIR she is telling 2 days back came to her home.Am not soft ware engineer but she mentioned in FIR as software engineer. Please advise. Can I file false Dowry case on her parents and my wife?

2) We didnt take single rupee dowry her but she is telling we have taken 15 lakhs dowry and 150 gms gold. Please advise how to proceed with this?

3.) How many days it will take to get Anticipatory bail? And is there any notice I will get from police staion ?

4) Am going to office daily , After filling these case if I go to office, Is police come to direcltly come to office arrest me or they will send any notice to office?

5) After filling these case, how proceedings would be ? Please advise.

6.) Is there any counter case can I file ?

Please advise above questions and Thanks for ur time and quick response.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register