Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mahavirvinodchandrashah   05 May 2015

Give me right way

hello,

i  am  working  in  ltd  stock broking company  from  last  5.9 years , but problem now  aries  that  one of  my client  trade  in  cash  and  fo  from online  from his  office  or  home  , i never meet  him  because  of  his account  was  not  opened by me  but his  id  is  mapp  under  my emp code, and  now  without  asking to  open  limit  from  rms  department,    they open  5 time fo limit  in it , i have  only  ask  them  for  open 20 times  cash intrday  limt, which i have  proof  of  spark conversation, and  that day  client  has  73000  approx  balance but  due  to  failour  of  our  rms  department  they failed  to  square off   his  fo  position  after 50%  mtm loss  as  they have  enough time of  10 to 15 minutes , which  proof  alredy  with me  { 1 minute  trade report }, and  now  client  has  baddebit of  rs 1.60 lac.

client  alredy  told  me  that  its  not my mistake  to paid  this  as  its not my fault why your rms department  not square off  my  position and here  rms  department  not accepting  their  mistake  of  not square  off  his  position and  they  blame  me  that why you  open  more limit  as i replies  that its  not my mistake  , i have  ask for  only  cash limit  not f&o limit.

now  here  i think  that  company  will  stop  my  payment  of  salary so kindly  suggest  me  what to do  next....... 

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     05 May 2015

Salary can not be stopped just like that.

You have used some code words/abbreviations that everyone may not be familiar with.

Apparently the client is clear that you are not at fault and has not leveled any allegation on you.

Apparently you have irrefutable evidence that you are not at fault.

Obviously the dept/personnel accused by client and you are not accepting their fault…………………….however as per your post you have evidence that they are at fault or someone else but you are not at fault.

Why don’t you ask the client to submit a written complaint putting the onus on erring dept/personnel (by  name), with a copy to you.

The company can issue show cause notice, conduct a domestic inquiry and pass the order after granting opportunity of natural justice.

It is suggested that you may cross check with seasoned personnel of your trade,employee’s/trade unions leaders,Labor Law Consultant/Service matters lawyer/Law firm well versed with your trade, NOW and prepare your defense.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register