Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ganesh   19 November 2015

Girls parrents not ready for marrige for cast issue

Dear Sir / Madam,

I Ganesh Gorule. I just want to ask a question that, My girlfriend and me in relationship with since last 8 months. After 1 month of relationship my gf come to my home and she spoke with my mom about our relationship. She’s said to my mom that will get marry soon. My mom said ok but your parents not allow then what would you do? She said I’ll convenience them if not then we'll do court marriage and after this entire thing i started to plan for marriage we start saving together for our marriage and all. She also tell to everyone that she's going to marry with me. And this Diwali suddenly her parent comes to know about our relationship and the refused for the same coz of Cast problem. I already explain everything to her she know everything about me. Now shes saying am not going to marry if mom dad not allowed. But my problem is that if you don’t want to marry then why u come to my home and speak with my mom and relatives about our marrige. Now shes refuse to speak also. And my parents asking me what going on your making full to us and all. I am really feeling bad i trust her and she did like that. so please suggest what can i do? How to speak with her parents and convience them for marrige. They are only refusing our relationship in the base of cast only. And it’s not acceptable coz my gf know everything now suddenly she take u turn. And now i left here to answerable to my parents and relatives. So please suggest.

Regards,

Ganesh Gorule

Learning

5 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     19 November 2015

if you both are major then you can go for register marriage

Ganesh   19 November 2015

Here is the problem sir. She directly take u turn and saying I'll not go against parents. And in second side she promise to my mom that she will marry soon with me. Now she's saying No. Coz of mom dad, so what can I do sir. I explain everything and she's accepted all thing. Now she's refused and now feel lyk a full. Totally frusted.

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     19 November 2015

don't get frustrated think with cool mind everything is clear she will not go against her parents better forget her and start your life in a new way, forceful marriage never succeed life and future always remains uncertain and unsecure, therefore set aside your ego and act wisely.

saravanan s (legal advisor)     19 November 2015

agreeing with laxmi kant joshi ji

siddhartha sinha   20 November 2015

If she was willing but parents not allowing, then you could do something. But if girl herself is not loyal here how can you even take her as your wife? Forget her. That is reality dear. Even if she agrees to run away now dont trust her you will be entangled in court cases.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register