girl dragging a case

My brother got married in 2007 but after few days only his wife started creating issues which makes it difficult for him to live with her.finally she went back her house  in feb 2008. but now she has filed a maintenence case n right to shelter  from Bhopal where her brother lives just to haress him.and now she wants to come back but he dont want to her to come back.he even find out dat before marriage she ran away with someone else and they continued their affair even after marriage we have a proof of her running away but nothing related to presnt scenario whethr this fact can help him getting divorce and what can be done so dat the case gets transfered to her home town or ours.

Family Counsellor


If your brother does not want her to come back, ask him to file the case of divorce on grounds of desertion. This will help in getting the divorce as well as the rights of residence will be invalid once the divorce happens.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x