LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     18 October 2010

Funny Childish Problem solve It!!

An 18-wheeler is crossing a 4 kilometer bridge that can only support 10,000 kg and that’s exactly how much the rig weighs. Halfway across the bridge a 30gm sparrow lands on the cab, but the bridge does not collapse, why?

Learning

11 Replies

(Guest)
Ok Ashutosh ji, this one from me.. One man was standing beside a river with his a pet Tiger, a Goat and a bundle of green grass. He had to cross the river by the available boat but the capacity of the boat was such that he could bring only two with him. How will he cross the river by the boat? …

(Guest)

Ok it was easy, take the nonvegetarian goat and the grass first and then in second trip take the goat.....Problem solved

(Guest)

Sorry the first goat was to be the tiger actually i mistyped it

(Guest)

Solution for ashutosh ji problem would be since the bridge is 4 kilometers long, the halfway point would be 2 kilometers. The 18-wheeler would have used much more than 30g of fuel or maybe more to drive 2 kilometers and so the wt of the bird wont make any effect on the bridge

2 Like

(Guest)

Deepak ji. you are very intelligent.  Now see, the capacity of the boat that the man can carry one one.  Now how will he deal?

(Guest)

Yes deepakji . Thanks..

Solution for ashutosh ji problem would be since the bridge is 4 kilometers long, the halfway point would be 2 kilometers. The 18-wheeler would have used much more than 30g of fuel or maybe more to drive 2 kilometers and so the wt of the bird wont make any effect on the bridge

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Deepak Saxena
"
Ok it was easy, take the nonvegetarian goat and the grass first and then in second trip take the goat.....Problem solved

"

So here the goat will eat the grass.. Ha..haa...

(Guest)
See that, the capacity of the boat is the man can carry with him only one in one trip; Tiger or Goat or Grass..

(Guest)

The first problem was the man can take two things with him in one go so it was tiger and grass in the first trip and then second trip it was the goat but now if you asking the man could carry only one thing then it has to be this way

First Trip : Take the goat to the other side and come back empty hand(Tiger wont eat the grass)

Second Trip : Take the tiger to other side and come back with the goat

Third trip: Take the grass to other side come empty hand (Tiger wont eat the grass)

Fourth trip: Take the goat to the other side finally.

(Guest)

"

"

So here the goat will eat the grass.. Ha..haa...

Ram Samudre ji i have corrected the mistyped word goat to be the tiger in my second reply just under this one , as in this forum i cant edit once ive replied so have replied again for this

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     19 October 2010

"

"

Fully Solved. Thanks for it, and also Mr. Kushan Vyas reply of 16:32  too is correct

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register