LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Neelima Sharma (student)     05 July 2013

Fundamentals of intellectual property rights

I would like to know about any book which covers the fundamentals of IP with real case study and example,Can anybody plz help me out with the e-book,I will be really grateful to you..please repy its urgent

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     05 July 2013

Book Descripttion

June 4, 1999  0139754830  978-0139754838 1
Finally, there's a non-theoretical, practical primer on all the basics of IP networking -- perfect for Web professionals, LAN managers, MIS managers, application developers, network administrators, and ISPs. This hands-on guide teaches all the fundamentals of IP addressing, routing, and troubleshooting -- with real-world exercises and examples throughout. The book contains broad coverage of the IP protocol itself; how IP operates over Ethernet, Token Ring, ATM, FDDI, and Frame Relay; the interplay between addressing and routing; OSPF; BGP-4 and its implications for edge customers; routing protocol interactions; techniques for minimizing and simplifying import/export; and more.

Summit Aggarwal (Ipr Lawyer(Trademarks Patents Designs and Copyrights))     27 July 2013

You may like to visit Wipo website which contains lot of ematerial on ip.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register