- I put forward my resignation letter through email to AVP and cc to Manager-HR, on 30th Nov, 2011, who is in Mumbai HO and submitted the hard copy of the same to AVP's office.
- I have proposed to serve the notice period of 2 months, as per the terms and condition of employment contract, in my resignation letter.
- As per AVP’s instructions, I have handed over my team, my locations and lakhs of business in hand to a Cluster Manager on 1st Dec, 2011, though I was in system.
- On 21st Dec, 2011, as per AVP’s instructions, I have handed over the office accessories, laptop, data card, Id Card, etc, to Operations Asst Mgr and got clearance checklist form initialised, in the pressence of AVP
- on 23rd Dec, 2011, I emailed the documents, Exit Interview Form, Clearance checklist form ( there was a correction and rectification and whitner also was used and was counter signed as well in the date column of the document, which was done in presence of the AVP on the date of handing over of the office accesories, then only emailed) to AVP and cc to Manager-HR, who sits in Mumbai, HO and subsequently forwarded the hard copies of the same to Regional office where my immediate superior sits.
- I expected a mail from HR dept, about the receipt of my resignation letter and documents and about its processing. But unfortunately, I didn’t received any communication from HR Dept or anyone till 22nd March, 2012.
- On 22nd March, 2012, got a mail from Manager-HR stating about my F&F Settlement and asking for the communication address and Bank Account Number too.
- On 23rd March, 2012, I replied to Manager-Hr's mail for a clarification about the F&F Settlement. I had send to reminder mails and made a call on 31st March, 2012, which was attended by Asst HR.
- Atlast, on 10th April, 2012, I got a call from AVP and mailed me his clarifications and doubts.
- On 19th April, 2012, I tried to reach Manager-HR over phone, but Asst HR spoke to me. As per her, the TAT for F&F Settlement is 45 days, after getting all the required documents for processing the same.
I tried to get clarified the HR norms with Asst HR. She told me that “Company can pay 2months notice period pay only on termination of an employee and asked me, whether she can proceed further with that. I think, its was an absolute absurd statement from her as I already forwarded my resignation and after 5 months, she is asking, whether she can terminate me.
I have gone through the appointment letter, in that, it is clearly stated that, “Both the employer and employee further agrees to provide the other party with payment of notice period salary in lieu of notice of termination. (Notice Pay)
Here, in this case, I proposed to serve the notice period of 2 months, but company doesn't want me to serve the same beyond 20th Dec, 2011 ( as per the F&F statement).
Please help me to reach a solution, what to do next, as I have not received a single communication reply from HR Dept till date after i raised the issue.
Thanks in advance