Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

abc (Sr. Consultant)     12 March 2013

Fraud by an employee of hdfc

Sir,

it was in 2010 april, i came to Pune , to join a job here. i was married 10 days prior and unfortunately my husband turned fraud and took all my money and left back to his home town HYBD. I was totally shattered and distressed. i dont hv my parents. mean while i came in contact of this HDFC employee. Since i was crying all the time he behaved sympathetic towards me, and there were several visits of him to my home. I opened up and told about the abuse  i faced at my home town nd now even husband going absconding. As the conversations extended, he promised to get my home town property sold out so that i can atleast buy a Flat here in Pune.

He made me take loan from HDFC(as he was an employee there) for more than 8 lakhs, and giving excuses every time abt the progress of work.

he again imposed me to take loan from another scheduled bank for 5L, mortgage my wedding gold for 3L and also used my vehicle for 6 months as to travel to home town.

Even after two years, i see absolutely no progress, and i made a police complaint several times.

But he used to bribe cops all the time and i never saw any action from police.

Now the Bank has filed 138 on me.

Any relief?

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     12 March 2013

You can give police complaint through enforcing DV Act at mahila police station at your local police station. or you can submit the complaint to the police commissioner online portal of the police dept., since he is your husband as you said.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register