LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vikash Agarwal   17 August 2015

Fraud by a company

My name is Vikash Agarwal, i live in Konnagar, Westbengal, i worked for a company for 14 years. not only these in this 14 years when company need to save his IATA Agency, i kept my flat papers to his bank & we both saved the Agency for being default. The Director of the company Mr. Rajesh Agarwal in started planning to cheat IATA and in 2011 he defauted & cheated IATA for 13.50 Cores. These default was intensionally planned and executed. He kept all the staffs under some different impression.

However after default all the team was working under him with new company name. during these period he told me to trade shares for him under my name, trusting him fully i agree & these was my big mistake. I use to pay all the profit to Mr. Rajesh Agarwal in Cash and if loss any he would either pay or adjust with the profit.

He purchased 1 Lakh Shares of Allahabad Bank in (F&O) and on the results Day for Allahabad Bank he order to purchase another 1 Lakh Shares, & it was a black day the said share fall for more than 50 Rupees creating a Loss of around 1.10 Cores. resulting in sell of shares given as security by Mr. Rajesh Agarwal for F&O

Mr. Rajesh Agarwal denied to pay the said amount and forced me to write a letter accepting what was done was on my own wish. He also taken my flat papers forcefully.

I left his job and send a notice through my lawyer asking to return the Papers and pay my due salary, gratuity & bonus asap.

He being rich & influential filled a case with joining hand with the local police station, they succeed in taking a Arrest Warrent, of which i got information through one of my frnd.

To fight for my dignity i required to take bail, but the case was so strong that i have to plea to High Court, and all these took approximately 5 months of 2013 and approximately 8 lakhs (A loan on me by my relatives & frnds)

after this i started my office to earn the daily requirement for my family, but the interest of the above loan was bothering me and disturb / harressment by Mr. Rajesh Agarwal.

In order to run the business i took more loan, digging my grave in the form of huge interest.

Continuning harressment by Mr. Rajesh Agarwal, difficulty in Business, non payment of interest, all these created a mess,

& these all mess was born by false complain of Mr. Rajesh Agarwal.

now again he had paid money & influenced the police

now you say what do i do

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register