"A" met to "B" and said to him that "A" is working in a company, which provides articles in cheap rate to small shop keeper in lieu of a one time deposit of Rs 2500/-. "A" assured to "B" that "B" may be an employee under "A", pay Rs 6000/- shall be paid to "B" and "B" has to make members. No appointment letter was issued to "B". "B" agreed and make some members in his relation also. In doing so "A" was also with "B" as a promoting officer to satisfy the people with the scheme. From the receipts which were given to the members some were bearing "A" signature and some were "B"'s signature. Receipt book is with "B".Later on A left the all dealing and said company has been closed. Now the people are asking money from "B". What action can be taken against "A" on behalf of "B" please advice. Whether recovery of money is possible?




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x