Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

victimfalse (other)     27 March 2014

Aggrement in mediation

Hi 

I am reaching to settle my 498a complaint as of now there is no FIR in my knowledge
Mediator given me idea if settlement happens  aggrement would be made by Mediation center and will give you time to go for mutual consent of divorce. i have told him i will give all the articles and half of money at first motion and remaining in second.
Shaadi ko ek saal nahi hua hai .abhi 2 months baki hai .

My question is:-
If settlement will reach what conditions would i add so that they would assist me while going for first motion
As far as i know aggrement and pettion would sign at the same time but mediator told me you will suppose to sign the aggrement first with your best terms and conditions
I replied him if i sign the same whats the guarentee they assist me with the draft for first motion 
he said:- kuch nahi hota usme 2 din pehle pad lena 

What condition should i add in it ?? one guy suggested me that add that the expenses would be bear by you regarding the mutual consent of divorce ,Then they will have to assist you.?? Is this is correct?

Learning

2 Replies

Gautam Kapoor (IT professional Studying Law)     28 March 2014

Shaadi ko ek saal nahi hua .. aath mahine me aap settlement kar rahe ho.. Ek baat  GHAAT band lena ... iska koi gaurantee nahin .. ki woh baad me FIR na darj karein .. ya baad mein DV na darj karen... iske liye aap pehle ek tarah ka koyi MOU agreement darj karein .. jis ke tatah ... aap unko settelment  ka ek rakam advance me denge aur woh apni sari case wapas lenge .. aur bhavishe me aap pe koyi galat , ghatiya case nahin darj karenge .. aur agar woh karen unhe 50 -100 lakh ka jurmana bharna paden...agar woh mahila is rakam ko na bar bhayen to unke maata,pita ki sampathi se yeh rakam ada ki jaye..

victimfalse (other)     28 March 2014

Yeh Mediation ke aggrement me likh jae toh sahi rahega??

I have heard vo enforcable hota hai??

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register