LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

madhumita singh (HR GM)     17 November 2011

Notice period related

I need a lawyer who can has good knowledge of handling service matters in rohini courts.  One of my friends has been harassed by his ex-employer just to not serving the notice period and filed a recovery suit.

Learning

2 Replies

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     18 November 2011

Dear Madhumita

feel free to call

Rajinish (****)     24 November 2011

Hi,

I had joined a company in July 2011 and left on 8th of Sep 2011, since I dint like the job and also the way my manager treated me. I had just sent a resignation mail to my manager that I am leaving the job. He had replied me by saying that I have serve the notice and hand over my task, but he had never thought me anything and I was'nt having any regular job like which i was doing it daily.

It is almost close to 3months now, that I did not go back there. Now suddenly I see a mail from the HR champ saying that they had sent me 2 letters during september and october asking me to clear the pending dues. They have not mentioned what is the amount or what is that pending from my side, but they have asked me to send a DD or cheque immediately favouring to clear all my dues, otherwise it would be gross violation of terms of employment. I was under probation period when i left and my appointment letter says "during probation period either party (company or employee) may terminate the appointment by written notice of six weeks or by paying salary (basic) in lieu of notice."

Suggest me,

1. What happens if I dont respond to this mail, as i never received any letters from them as they mentioned it.

2. If I dont pay whatever they are asking for.

Regards,

Rajinish

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register