LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MD Halim   11 May 2016

Neighbours file a false Counter-FIR in collusion with SHO

My family and a neighbours shares a building floor in Delhi for last 30 years. Relationship with them have never been good since a long time. A few days ago, my neighbours were renovating their house and started breaking a common washroom in the floor to occupy it for their own use. After my dad confronted, the neighbour fought with them and there was a scuffle between them and my dad was badly hit by 3 members of their family. When my brother came back and stopped the fight and took him to hospital, the neighbours beat them both too. We went to the police station and filed an FIR, the neighbours did the same, and my dad and brother had to get a bail. Even my neighbours got a bail. We received a copy of the FIR and it contains false allegations such as "A held my hand and B cut my hands with a blade", here A refers to my Dad and me respectively, we never did anything like that. Intact my aunt saw the neighbour doing it himself in the stairs, the shopkeeper also said the neighbours bought a blade for him. The SHO doesn't wanna hear us and he is acting like a jerk, we know the SHO and my neighbours are friends because they often sit together in the chai shop near police chowki, also a few months ago, we had a minor incident with the niegbours creating ruckus in the floor and we filed a complaint but the police forced us to pay bribe in the name of " Compromise". What can we do now? Can we get the false FIR quashed or do we have to wait for the chargesheet to be filed? Also, how many charge sheet would be filed considering we both have filed complaints? There is CCTV cameras available at the hospital premises where we were beaten, but the hospital authorities are not providing us the footage. We can use it for evidence.

Learning

1 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     12 May 2016

what ytour lawyer says.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register