LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     20 December 2009

Kasab and Central Minister

At 5.45 p.m. on 20/12/09, while addressing a seminar at Latur, Ujwal Nikam, the public prosecutor in the 26/11 attack case, told a public gathering that just before the Lok Sabha elections he was presssurised by a Central Minister on telephone to file twelve separate charge sheets more particularly in the VT Terminus shooting carnage in which Kasab is prime accused as it will help his party .

Guess who this worthy Minister could be? The last word has not been said yet. The storm will start breaking out with denials moving thick and fast. I am firmly of the opinion that such minions will sell the country for a song to serve their self interest.

Does any one doubt Nikam's integrity? 

Learning

9 Replies

No body will find out who that Minister is? Congress will get into damage control mood with denials.

A gentleman in LCI advocated sending an appeal to the President about carrying out sentences handed out by the SC. 

Gandhi made an appeal to the then Viceroy to lift tax on salt. What was the outcome of the appeal. Not by Government but by Gandhi in the form of Dandi March.

Such a Minister should be cut to pieces and fed to vultures. 

(Guest)

Agrawal ji,

Politicians take an opportunity to grab the power. We the citizens are held responsible for electing such politicians into power. When citizens think who is the right person to vote then politicians don't play any type of gimmics.

Illiterate and poverty stricken nation and democracy? Sardar Patel said:

Show me an empty stomach and I will show you a traitor.

Not that democracy has succeeded in all the so-called developed nations. But, democracy as it is taught us in colleges [Hobbs, Lock, Rousseau, Laski] is certainly not mean for a starving nation. The end result is what we find in our politicians. I am sorry that I again the valuable space of LCI but am compelled to quote what Churchill is reported to have said when freedom was granted to India:

Power will go to the hands of rascals, rogues and freebooters. All Indian leaders will be of low caliber and men of straw. They will have sweet tongues and silly hearts. They will fight among themselves for power and India will be lost in political squabbles.

Anish goyal (Advocate)     20 December 2009

but anil sir india has gone so far in development even with so many flaws.

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     20 December 2009

As far as citizens electing right candidates is concerned, When there will be election in Jungle (Forest), do you think Lion will be king? Election is number game, it has nothing to do with right candidates. For a hungry person, food is god. There are some people of this country who have casted their votes by taking Rs. 50/ per vote.

As far as India gone so far in development is concern, Science in India was at its peak during British India. Sir Jagdish Chandra Bose, Sir C V Raman, Dr. Homi Jahangir Bhabha, and so on. Calcutta and Madras were centre of science. Now science is going thro' worst ever phase.

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     21 December 2009

It is a new theory of economics where rich have richer and the poor poorer. This is real progress. One percent ruling over the remaining 99%.

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     21 December 2009

It is a hard reality. Educated persons are more concerned about their career. Poor people are more concerned about their livelyhood. Outcome a section is making hay in the darkness.

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     26 December 2009

We are sick of so-called VIPs who speak with their foot in the mouth and then try to extricate themselves by weaving a web. They speak on camera, everything give tell-tale story, photographs and voice recording and then they start on the drama of misquoted, quoted out context, I did not say this or that thing.

Ujwal Nikam is held in high esteem in legal fraternity for conducting Bombay Blast Case and now Kasab's trial. For him to go back on his words or not coming out in the open as to who that Central Minister was who wanted political mileage in Lok Sabha elections by asking Nikam to file separate cases again Kasab has lowered his prestige. It would have been better if he had kept quiet if he had no guts to spell the name.

There is something more than meets the eye. Maharashtra Government has now put a gag on Nikam - Donot say a work about Kasab trial.

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     26 December 2009

I must congratulate Mr. Goyal on his perception of India's development. 

The ground reality is totally different sir.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register