Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rahul (xyz)     11 January 2015

Willful refusal not to consummated marriage

Respected sir/mam

I am rahul pandey, from jharkhand.

I did court marriage on 15.05.2012 in  Bhubaneswar court under special marriage act without information of our parents. My wife is from orisha.

Till date my wife stay with her parents in Bhubaneswar due to her studies and I am in my home town.

She complicated her study in 2013 n after that Preparing for banking job in Bhubaneswar.

She told me after my study is completed I talk with my parents about our relationship and then come.

Few months before She tell all the matter to her elder sister but they didn't willing to corporate. And due to pressure from her sister side

she filed a case ground of section 25 special marriage act.

1) willful refusal from side of respondent.(me) above two years going to be completed.

2) marriage not been consummated two years going to be complete.

3) marriage is voidable marriage as marriage never been consummate beteeen parties.

4) I received a summon for settlement issue

Her one of sister also did court marriage and her parents did not accept her till now.

My wife told me if I did marriage according to my parents then my sister came back to home that's why I am taking divorce.

Fact is that

1) after marriage in  every 3 or 4 month I go to Bhubaneswar stay in hotel with her I have all bills.

2) she stay in her home town till date due to her study

3) I did not refuse any time.

On the above how can i defend my case.

Please help me out I did not want to divorce want to save my marriage .

What can I do.

Learning

10 Replies

And in notice it is said that 

Annulled the marriage by a decree of nullity.

What it means

drsxprt (self)     11 January 2015

detail gvn in query is incomplete.

Read my first post last one is part of it

rahul (xyz)     12 January 2015

Please any one help me

Please any one help me

Please someone help me about my points. On 29.01 .15  trial starts.

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     12 January 2015

its better to go personally and discuss with their parents for approval or take any elders of their family to solve this issue before court hearing starts because till date you have not tried personally it seems only your wife has observations from her sister that they will not accept 

why not make a trail and if not succeeded then you can go legally for that you have to consult a local lawyer of your place

Sir I tried many times .

From last 4 months I have no contact with my wife.

Whenever I call to her parents they disconnect phone by saying I don't know who are you.

rahul (xyz)     22 January 2015

Sir/mam 

I massaged all the details of my marriage to my wife father on his Phone. After that I received a call from unknown no saying that going to file a dowry case against you.

My wife filed a degree of nullity case already against me saying that marriage is not consummated.

Trial starts of that case on 29.01.15.

after marriage my wife didn't come to my house due to her study.

I need suggestion

1) If  she file a 498a case against me then , after two years of our marriage she didn't come to my house 

May that is going against for me.

2) Can a boy get arrested immediately after 498 A?

3) please suggest some point through which I defend false case.

rahul (xyz)     22 January 2015

Sir/mam 

I massaged all the details of my marriage to my wife father on his Phone. After that I received a call from unknown no saying that going to file a dowry case against you.

My wife filed a degree of nullity case already against me saying that marriage is not consummated.

Trial starts of that case on 29.01.15.

after marriage my wife didn't come to my house due to her study.

I need suggestion

1) If  she file a 498a case against me then , after two years of our marriage she didn't come to my house 

May that is going against for me.

2) Can a boy get arrested immediately after 498 A?

3) please suggest some point through which I defend false case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register