LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

legaljoe68 (member)     30 December 2010

format for 341 CRPC ( Party In person)

As per the guidance of the senior & experienced members I had filed application under 340 CRPC and 127(2) , however the family court judge Indore has not decided the applications and even after my adjournment application sent in time an order under section 125(3) has been issued .

Lawyers practicing in family court are unable to say anything to the judge over their attitude. Now the problem is that the lawyers are unaware of the provisions of 341 CRpc in family courtmatters  and are advising me that I should approach High Court against this order.

Learned members are requested to advise me with an format of application to be filed in sessions court as whatever I can fight party in person is due to their efforts otherwise the it is futile exercise to defend in family court either with lawyer or without lawyer.

regards

Learning

6 Replies

(Guest)

195 of cr.p.c must be read with the sec 340 and 341 of Cr.P.C. in which the presiding officer has exclusive power to proceed or not.  So as per you query if you are a party in person file an appeal before the highcourt.  kindlyu approach  the concerned legal aid committe to help to come with this situation.

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     31 December 2010

Unless your pleadings disclose offense proved in a court ,  no action possible. Just your presutions have no meaning.  Do not blame Judges or advocates.

Cr PC 340 will be attracted only when you have proved in the court that evidence is wrong so even if you know it is wrong will not help.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     31 December 2010

" 341 CRpc in family court matters "

- CRPC APPLICABLE FOR CRIMINAL OFFENCES & AT CRIMINAL COURT; NOT APPLICABLE TO FAMILY COURT MATTERS.

CPC AND FAMILY COURT RULES AND REGULATIONS APPLICABLE AT FAMILY COURT.

"whatever I can fight party in person"

- ACCORDING TO CPC YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO APPEAR IN PERSON.

WHEN YOU PRESENT YOURSELF AT FAMILY COURT AND ON BEHALF OF YOU NO ADVOCATE IS PRESENT; YOU APPEAR IN PERSON. YOU JUST TELL THE MAGISTRATE THAT YOU ARE APPEARING IN PERSON. NORMALLY ORAL INFORMATION IS ENOUGH BUT FOR YOUR SATISFACTION - YOU MAY GIVE IT TO COURT IN WRITTING.

girish shringi (advocate)     02 January 2011

In your case,you have to submitt full evidences which can be easily traceble to court. you can't just approach the court on the grounds of papers it should have perfect authentication. Further when you are notifying the case as Cr p c you need to approach criminal court,which is the authority to decide.

B.NARAYANA BABJEE (fOUNDER)     12 June 2014

Dear sir,
Sub:Request to not merge erstwhile Anakapalle Municipality into GVMC,VSP.-Reg.
Ref: 1)GOMS no:369,P.R.and Rural development(Pts.IV) Dept dt:30-7-2013. 2)GOMS no:373,M.A.and U.D.(ELEC.II)DEPTdt:30-7-2013.
 3)GOMS no:374,M.A.and U.D.(ELEC.II)DEPTdt:30-7-2013.
 4)GOMS no:375,M.A.and U.D.(ELEC.II)DEPTdt:30-7-2013
Kind attention is solicited to the reference first cited,Wherein Govt of Andhrapradesh has cancelled notifications issued(GOMS no:542,P.R.and Rural development(Pts.IV) Dept dt:3-12-2007.) Declaring (1)K.Nagarapalem,(2)Kaplulu.

Uppada, and three other villages of Bheemunipatanam(M),(6)Thadi,(7)Salapuvanipalem of Paravada Mandal,(8)Rajupalem,(9)Valluri,(10)Koppaka of Anakapalle(M) as Gram Panchayats, so as to include them into GVMC. But in the light of recent Honorable High court(AP) orders, the combined GO in the ref 4th cited above need to be cancelled Honoring the court orders,to proceed further.Then the GO in the first ref cited also to be cancelled since it is also a combined GO pertaining to both the Rural areas covered before entering in two muncipalities proposed for merger into GVMC limits. Hence the GOs in the 1st,2nd,3rd references needs to be cancelled as GVMC limits cant be extended by jumping directly to those two municipalities ignoring all the ten Villages where Public opinion was not taken up before merging the Proposed areas,as i have already submitted my requests earlier. The above matter requires an urgent and appropriate action in time.

VENKATRAMA KRISHNAN (INSTRUCTOR)     20 September 2015

I am working in GOI, want to file a WP in chennai High Court party in person. As I am working in GOI, I cannot go to High Court Legal Services. Please guide me, how to proceed?  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register