LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vj (.)     16 June 2013

Forgery case

Hi All,

I hold a site in Bangalore north, purchased in 2002. I in 2008 i constructed a single bed room house, and was staying there with my family. During 2012 April, I met with an accident, bed ridden with Head injury and partial vision loss. Hence, i had moved to my parents house. To meet my medical expenses, i let out the house for rent for 11 months period, for period ending Februry 2013. Due to my medical reasons, i had requested dad to enter into rental agreement and have not retained the copy of original rent agreement, and inspite of repeated reminder to tenant, we have not received the copy of the agreement and only record we have is, cheque bounce note received from bank , for the advance cheque given by tenant (but bounced cheque was given back to tenant, while receiving the advance in cash).  Mean while i requested vacation of the house during 10th month (January 2013) to give us the possession by April 2013, he was killing time , by dodging that , he was not getting alternative house.  During this time , he had fabricated a Lease cum rental agreemnt for period of 36 months, as if we had entered during April 2013 with dad`s forged singature(Actually we only entered into a rental agreement in 2012).  On the strength of fake document, suppressing the facts of earlier rental agreement, tenant have filed a OS / civil case for Injection,  for not to disturb peacefull possession of residential house during this period.  We got to know about  the forged document /extention, only when we gave a police complaint for tress passing or unlaw full possesion even after expiry of rental period. We have also met and given complaint of forgery with commissioner of police, bangalore and upon his direction , respective regional police station file a F I R u/s 420, 447, 468 384, 385.  Also we have filed a PCR criminal case under seciton 420 and 468.  

With the above facts Need direction :

1. Why pollice have issued notice to the accused and not arrested the accused, How can we fastrack police activity, what are the procedure of FIR next steps in such forgery case. How fast such cases will be closed.

2.How we can fastrack the criminal case, for direction to police and verfication of signature to prove forgery

3. How to avoid political clout, since the tenant is a ground worker of a politifcal party.

5. Please suggest / give direction how we fastrack the events to convict the accused and evict the tenant from my house. More the time we give to accused, more he will find ways to prolong. 


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register