LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

varun   30 May 2016

Forged sign in receipt

Company has two partners A and B.....the finished goods are selled to customer and out bill was signed by Person A...and the payment is received by..A in cash....due to some problems factory is closed...after two months B enquired to customer about the pending of cash payment....he says it already given to A....and the person B lodged complaint in station.....they asked to submit cash received that station the person A fakes the sign of B in receipt and submitted and said Person B has got the cash amount from how to prove that sign is fake? And court can deal this?


 2 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     30 May 2016



File a complaint against A for forging the documents and creating false evidence. 


Warm Regards 

Kapil Chandna Advocate 


Siddharth Dev (Advocate)     01 June 2016

you simply file an application for expert evidence alongwith your allegation than trial court will take sample signatures of that alleged person and will order for its report from handwriting expert but remember it will be done by trial court itself and don't do it on your instance.

Thank you

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register