LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dr Ramesh Yadav   01 June 2024

For lodging complaints to register a police FIR

kindly suggest, who can do the complaint to register police FIR.
Can Anybody or only the victim is allowed to complain for registration if police FIR.
if anybody can complain to register police FIR then please share CrPc section.


 1 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     02 June 2024

If the victim is not able to lodge the complaint then the close relatives or even the passers by (in accident cases) can lodge the complaint with the police.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register