for knowledge

what is the difference between compromise in case or clean chit or aquittal in a case.
what are the impact of this in a student's which are preparing for such type of prestigious government job like civil services or judicial services

RETIRED JUDICIAL OFFICER

Dear Sir,

Normally the acquittals are of three kinds:

1. On the ground of and by giving benefit of doubt, an accused may be acquitted but it is not clean chit and the stigma will be attached to it.

2. No absoulte evidenc and court comes to conclusion that theaccused is entitled for acquittal and such acquittal is clean chit as  prosecution utterly failted to prove its case in its totality.

3. Acquittal by recording compromise between the parties... it is also clear and clean acquittal.

honourable KISHAN DUTT sir I m a student I have passed my engineering degree now I m preparing for UPSC examination I stand accused fraudly under it act of 67A 67E 66E ipc 506 509by my girlfriend now i m in bail for 7 months.sir I m in dillema that I continued my study for UPSC or I quit it bcz it leads to great problem in future however she is going to compromise the case.plzz suggest me sir what I have to do in this situation

Deputy Manager

Your caption is 'for knowledge', but now you have become so serious about your future career or endeavors. Dear Monu Subramaniam, it is a fifty fifty situation, because the case against you is not between the individual complainant (your girlfriend), but between the accused (you) and the State. It is not only your GF, but the prosecution should also give NOC. Still an unsolicited advise, that had you been serious in your life, then have not gone in the 'chakkar' of GF. However, please file a revision petition in the respective HC under Section 482 Cr PC, for discharge on the basis of compromise with the complainant/victim and with the permission of the HC. You may contact some local lawyer for practical guidance and action, if so wishes. Wish you all the best.

thanks sir ji

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

LAWyersclubindia Menu

Indian Evidence Act     |    x