LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Monu Subramaniam   03 May 2020

for knowledge

what is the difference between compromise in case or clean chit or aquittal in a case.
what are the impact of this in a student's which are preparing for such type of prestigious government job like civil services or judicial services

Learning

3 Replies

KISHAN DUTT KALASKAR (Advocate)     03 May 2020

Dear Sir,

Normally the acquittals are of three kinds:

1. On the ground of and by giving benefit of doubt, an accused may be acquitted but it is not clean chit and the stigma will be attached to it.

2. No absoulte evidenc and court comes to conclusion that theaccused is entitled for acquittal and such acquittal is clean chit as  prosecution utterly failted to prove its case in its totality.

3. Acquittal by recording compromise between the parties... it is also clear and clean acquittal.

Monu Subramaniam   03 May 2020

honourable KISHAN DUTT sir I m a student I have passed my engineering degree now I m preparing for UPSC examination I stand accused fraudly under it act of 67A 67E 66E ipc 506 509by my girlfriend now i m in bail for 7 months.sir I m in dillema that I continued my study for UPSC or I quit it bcz it leads to great problem in future however she is going to compromise the case.plzz suggest me sir what I have to do in this situation

Monu Subramaniam   04 May 2020

thanks sir ji

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register