Since all these are serious offenses, chances are grim.
POCSO Act has an exceptional ‘clause’ which states that, an individual accused of s*xual offence under this Act is guilty unless proven innocent. So, there may be chances of bail under POCSO Act if the following points are proved-
- POCSO can become effective only if a police complaint is lodged reporting a child s*x abuse instance.
- where the nature of the case is of such nature that it will have an adverse affect on the society.
- the chances of bail is depend on the severe fact of the case whether prima facie it reveals the accused or not.
- where there are certain evidence and witnesses on the part of the complainant but all are falsely made then you can strongly counter it back during the time of evidence stage.
- the court will also see if there is any past criminal record of the accused or not.
- the court will also take into consideration if the accused is the sole earner
More facts may get right help
Hope this helps!