New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sameer   28 August 2023

Fir on wife

If wife not recieving gift sent to minor on a address mentioned by her due to non availabilty or left address . She is not allowing husband to meet. Can Husband file  FIR on wife for sake of safety of minor in a police station confirming the whereabouts of minor?


 7 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     29 August 2023

If their whereabouts are not known then you can give a missing complaint to the police station, if the police is not responding for three days, you can file a haebus corpus writ petition before high court.


Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     29 August 2023

sketchy facts.                               

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     29 August 2023

You can file application for cutody of child along with that you can file apllication for meet with your child

Anwar   01 September 2023

file application under 97 of Crpc before JMFC you will get some good relief 

P. Venu (Advocate)     01 September 2023

The posting suggests deeper issues. Please post complete facts.

LCI Thought Leader Adv Harsh Malhotra (Adv)     02 September 2023

In the context of your query, if there are concerns about the safety of the minor child, rather than filing a FIR (First Information Report), it might be more appropriate to pursue legal avenues related to custody or access to the child. It's important to prioritize the child's well-being and follow the legal procedures available to address such issues.

The husband can consider filing a petition in family court for custody or access rights. The court can issue orders related to the child's custody and visitation arrangements.

The husband can approach the appropriate child welfare authorities, such as Child Protective Services or the police, to ensure that the child is safe.

If the wife is uncooperative and unresponsive, legal communication through lawyers can help resolve issues and ensure that the best interests of the child are taken into account.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     05 September 2023

facts are still not shared.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register