LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Faraz   06 October 2018

FIR for forcefully using my property

I have an agreement with my lessee ( owner of a readymade garments shop) which use to be renew every 3 years, and currently going on, and another one year is remaining for it to expire. I had given him a separate bathroom which is not under the deed of lease and also doesn't come in the square feet allotted to him. Now my neighbour is forcing me to break off the bathroom due too its leakage problem and wastewater running into his land . So I had locked the bathroom many times but every time the owner of the shop breaks the lock and starts using it. It has happened 4 to 5 times already. So can I file an FIR or any legal complaint against him? If so, under which section and will he be punishable for entering into my property(bathroom) illegally(breaking locks) without letting me know or asking permission?


 3 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     06 October 2018

Criminal trespass.


1 Like

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     06 October 2018

you may also file injunction suit against him.

1 Like

Faraz   06 October 2018

Thank you so much @ G.L.N. Prasad @Suri.Sravan Kumar Sir.. I'll definitely keep your suggestions in mind and take a legal action against him.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register