LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More






It is to email the  7 attached files which are all the police complaints lodged by me. But all in vain due to police inaction. Eventually I am victim of political mafia mob including the G-1 Gummadi Nilayam. 

Intend to file WP, please reply.
For over 22 years I am a victim of social evil but the police personnel simply fail to initiate any action whatsoever on complaints lodged by me. Instead I end up as a victim of injustice and police atrocity. Though I was a merit scholarship student from St Francis and a senior bank employee with the state bank, I continue to remain unjustified. Due to which all, I am a victim of s*xual and monetary exploitation. My only source of livelihood is at risk. Though I am a joint owner of the property with my younger brother, I am not able to use or construct a house because of excess hostility exhibited by my brother. Meanwhile I am victimised and exploited mainly by the Flat owners and some neighbours. 

Genuinely Grieved, 





 6 Replies

Suryanarayana Tangirala (Advocate)     11 September 2010

Madam u can as well lodge a complaint with ACP Kachiguda . PS O'UNIVERSITY  is under the his jurisdiction u can also file WP but before that try to approach higher authorities

Ziaur Rahman ( Practice)     11 September 2010


You can also approach National Commission for Women and lodge complaint with them. As regarding s*xual exploitation which you have written there are the strict laws to protect you provided you set the law in motion. Police apathy is everywhere. However, to know the fate of your petitions submitted to the police offices the best way is to file an application under the Right to Information Act 2005 to know the fate of those applications and action taken on those complaints. You can also seek the copy of the reports submitted to the higher officers,if any, to know the facts and the police version of the story. First exhaust the channel and then move to the Court of LAw well equipped.

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     11 September 2010

I have read your attached file.  Its advisable to approach some local lawyer so that proper complaint can be given to police authorities.


its not necessary to approach HC in every matter.


Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     11 September 2010

Mr. Reddy her problems may be genuine, we are not doubting that but she will have follow the procedure.


all things can not be corrected merely by way of writ petition.


she may contact National Human Rights Commission, Women commission or may file a complaint in the local court.


writ petition can not be termed as a conclusive solution or remedy to all troubles.

Ziaur Rahman ( Practice)     12 September 2010

Mahila samaj k system se bahut dukhi lagti hain. In minor problems she is finding faults of the State authorities. Most of her problems are non-cognisable or Civil in nature for which she will have to file private cases. I think she wants to get the job done from the State instrumentalities and wants policing to prove her might. It used to be possible in past but now  providing such relief to her by the Police or any other State instrumentalities  may come under scanner of the press at the initiative of the other parties. The best way is to bring it in to the notice of NCW or State or NHRC. If that fails then other remedies can be looked in to.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register