LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More






It is to email the  7 attached files which are all the police complaints lodged by me. But all in vain due to police inaction. Eventually I am victim of political mafia mob including the G-1 Gummadi Nilayam. 

Intend to file WP, please reply.
For over 22 years I am a victim of social evil but the police personnel simply fail to initiate any action whatsoever on complaints lodged by me. Instead I end up as a victim of injustice and police atrocity. Though I was a merit scholarship student from St Francis and a senior bank employee with the state bank, I continue to remain unjustified. Due to which all, I am a victim of s*xual and monetary exploitation. My only source of livelihood is at risk. Though I am a joint owner of the property with my younger brother, I am not able to use or construct a house because of excess hostility exhibited by my brother. Meanwhile I am victimised and exploited mainly by the Flat owners and some neighbours. 

Genuinely Grieved, 





 2 Replies

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     12 September 2010

Off course u can file WP.

You may directly go to High court in the WP and seek strict legal action against such influential persons / police officer. Also u can pray for your protection from such type of persons.

You can also file private complaint case in the local CJM court, if police is not taking action.

If your flat owner is telling to vacate the flat, then u may approach court for stay/injunction.

U can go for partition from your brother and if he is showing hostility then u can file case under DV act. He will land up in trouble.

But I fear whether u will be able to manage all these things or not.


Also for more expert opinion u can put your query up in expert section of LCI, there u will get lot of attention.

Plz. Wait for the opinion of an expert and u may contact any local good lawyer,


Or u may contact Learned Adv. P Janardan Reddy, who is quality member of this site at the address below.




Meghna (head)     04 February 2011

Me and my partner runs an Advertisement agency. Recently we went to collect the payment of the ad which the client was entitled to pay. The client on the other hand refused to make the payment. Instead he started using abusive and humilating remarks. He bashed us and threw us out of his shop. Our first reaction was to call the police. After calling up 100 number several time and their claim to reach in 2 minutes we decided to call the cops ourselves. We called one of our friend and asked him to call the nearby police. the police came and asked us to reach the police station and accompanied him like a guest in his car. He asked us (2 girls) to come  on our own to the police station.

When we went to the police station the police werent ready to listen to us . we also did our medical checkup where the injury marks were proved. the police just allowed us to file an N.C and asked us to leave. After few minutes the police also left him.

We are 2 girls age, 20 were literally bashed on our delicate parts by a man still the police were non-co-operative. He had some connection with some political party who accompanied him to the police station because of which the assaulter was released immediately.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register