LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sudhir kulshreshtha   22 January 2023

Filing of Civil,Criminal Cases on behalf of foreign company or Individual.

Can an Advocate file a Civil , Criminal case on behalf of foreign company against Indian entity related to non payment of commercial invoice if bank has illegally handed over the documents presented by foreign party to the bank of Indian party on COD terms of payment.

Please advise procedure and sections of different Laws.

Sudhir Kulshreshrha Advocate


 2 Replies

Shashi Dhara   23 January 2023

The company has to appoint  agent  who holds POA  provided by that company  on behalf of company  to file civil , criminal -suits to act on behalf of company by engaging advocate .

Adv.Asgher Mahdi (Advocate)     23 January 2023

Contest the case through its Power of Attornery executed by the company in his favor or the third party/s

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register