Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ram   03 October 2017

File a memo

Respected Lawyers,

My wife filed false 498a case at her place and trail is going on. I am attending the trail along with my family members.

My wife and her family members are misbehaving and abusing us, some times they are trying to attack us. To avoid this situation, I am planning to file a memo to nitify this to the hon'ble judge.

So, what is the section that can provide security to the accused. On what section, I have to file the memo.

Please suggest.

Learning

10 Replies

Ram   04 October 2017

Please suggest

gajender kumar gupts   04 October 2017

sir make a video or pH recording before taking any step now their are several instruments to record they will represent to the court that u are tells lies

gajender kumar gupts   04 October 2017

I think u can also file criminal complaint in the p s and file same in court

Ram   04 October 2017

Hi Gajendra Kumar Sir,

Thanks for your reply.
As you know, ps people are biased to girls, they wont take complaints from husband side.
So I am planning for a memo, to notify the hon'ble judge to provide some security during my court visits.
So, Please suggest me with the relavent section.

Sachin (N.A)     04 October 2017

Originally posted by : Ram
As you know, ps people are biased to girls, they wont take complaints from husband side.
So I am planning for a memo, to notify the hon'ble judge to provide some security during my court visits.
So, Please suggest me with the relavent section.

Next time when you go to court, first go to police post in the court permises. File an application to provide security. 

Ram   04 October 2017

Police post is not available in my place.So please help.

Ram   05 October 2017

Is it advisable to file a petition under CPC151, instead of memo.

Please suggest.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Ram
Respected Lawyers,

My wife filed false 498a case at her place and trail is going on. I am attending the trail along with my family members.

My wife and her family members are misbehaving and abusing us, some times they are trying to attack us. To avoid this situation, I am planning to file a memo to nitify this to the hon'ble judge.

So, what is the section that can provide security to the accused. On what section, I have to file the memo.

Please suggest.

Hello everyone in Lawyersclub, 

*BE CAUTIOUS ABOUT THIS FRAUD PERSON*

Don't help or guide this fraud account person called "Ram", "Fighter" "Arjun" (all these 3 duplicate accounts are holded by same person). He is not lawyer, he is fraud, he is liar and simply misguides others.. So, please don't believe him.. Be careful about this person... This person has 3 accounts with different fake names (we don't know howmany more duplicate accounts he has).   He is roaming in the courts by ruining girl's life and girl side family memebers. He tells all lies. He has been spoiling girl's life and girl's side family members life.

"Fighter" -- https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/profile.asp?member_id=386847 

"Arjun" -- https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/profile.asp?member_id=368173 

"Ram" --  https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/profile.asp?member_id=396209

Be careful about this person... 

Read more at: 

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Don-t-help-or-guide-this-fraud-account-person-154366.asp

Rishi kumar   13 October 2017

Hello Shanmukh

why are you bothered about another person's  identity. Let him be anybody. Let him write anything. It is for the querist to decide whether he should follow any advise or not. All the posts need not come from lawyers. It can also come from an ordinary litigant who has gone thro all these situations and may be he is helping someone in whatever way possible. All lawyers need not be right all the time. If that is the case no client is going to lose if he has a lawyer. Let us welcome wholeheartedly all the posts without ego or any malice towards anyone. No one knows the outcome. I feel the litigant can be sometimes more innovative than the lawyer. Lawyers ( I mean, some of them or most of them , follow a set of rules without any enthusiasm as if  it does not matter if the client wins or loses). And the morose judge, worse than a boring professor, sits and gives dates. I would be happy if you use the time and energy for answers if you have any ,rather than searching links to establish anybody's identity. I don't mean to offend you. Here we are strangers and ego should be re last thing here.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Rishi kumar
Hello Shanmukh

why are you bothered about another person's  identity. Let him be anybody. Let him write anything. It is for the querist to decide whether he should follow any advise or not. All the posts need not come from lawyers. It can also come from an ordinary litigant who has gone thro all these situations and may be he is helping someone in whatever way possible. All lawyers need not be right all the time. If that is the case no client is going to lose if he has a lawyer. Let us welcome wholeheartedly all the posts without ego or any malice towards anyone. No one knows the outcome. I feel the litigant can be sometimes more innovative than the lawyer. Lawyers ( I mean, some of them or most of them , follow a set of rules without any enthusiasm as if  it does not matter if the client wins or loses). And the morose judge, worse than a boring professor, sits and gives dates. I would be happy if you use the time and energy for answers if you have any ,rather than searching links to establish anybody's identity. I don't mean to offend you. Here we are strangers and ego should be re last thing here.

Hello Rishi Kumar,

That person who is been creating different fake accounts is a big liar, he and his family is big sadistic family who ruined girl's life and her family members life. He is telling all lies and trying to spoil girl's life even more by misusing the law. This kind of people should be punished in the society. We need to be careful with these kind of fraud people.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register