LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Father placed fake complaints against st me and my sister.

My father stays separately on the 1st floor of our house after leaving the ground floor with packed bags on his own will.Me(F)(26)and my sister(28) stay with my mother on the ground floor.My father wants to kick us out and whenever my mother steps out of the house,my father comes and beats her and uses filthy language towards her.Our Mother's domestic violence case in going on in district court with no progress.
My father has placed fake complaint against me and my sister after beating all three of us and he also did a medical when we didn't even lay a finger on him and a chapter case has been registered against us what can we do to protect our mother from him and to protect ourselves from fake allegations as he always includes me and my sisters name in complaints just to get revenge from us.
We have a lot of proof against him.


 1 Replies

Sourav Das (Advocate Supreme Court of India)     13 October 2022

When you have proofs, register FIR against him accordingly

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register