Father in law & house, influence my wife & stay their place


Father in Law, mother in law and brother in law, influence my wife & stay their home for a long time such as 3 months every year. At the first stage, I am allowing, but now understand it becomes a habit. When I not allowed, my wife forces me otherwise get suicide. Also, a parent in law shouting at me and force me to arrange everything (car, baby necessary). 

I have 4 years boy and they starting to influence him by video call, show him toys and different manner.

It is hampered by family life and I am afraid. 

I already discuss it with my wife and I am ok to allow stay 1 or 2 days, but not 1 month, 2 months.

How I can take any precautions and prevent this kind of activity. Any legal action to prevent this kind of influence and protect me unwanted circumstances.

Thanks in advance


Can u paraphrase ur question? Who stays at ur home? Ur in laws?


In my family, me, my wife & my Son.

My wife's parent asking my wife to stay with them for 1 month, 1.5 months, 2 months



ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108

1.  Just simply refuse and settle the matter.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com


I already refuse, but I want to know if any precaution legal steps may be take




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x