LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

uday gandoak (CIO)     29 March 2010

family settlement and will being challeanged on false ground

Hello and thank you in advance for your valuable time in this regard.

My grandfather had 7 children – 4 daughters and 3 sons.

The eldest daughter passed away before him without any children.

The other 6 are alive out of which my father is the youngest.

During his life time my father and middle uncle worked with him and created properties and assets. The eldest uncle was and is a complete good for nothing.

Still in the family settlement all 3 brothers and the father kept an equal share of the property and this was deduced on paper and signed by all the parties to the family settlement. My Aunts were not party to this settlements as all the assets were created jointly by my father, uncle and grandfather in a company in which they were equal partners. There was no other partner in this company.

Now after my grandfathers passing away, the eldest uncle and the Aunts have dragged only the properties that came to my father and middle uncle in litigation for extorting out money,

A will was made my grandfather in which he gave a certain amount to the aunts, which my father and uncle increased out of their own hearts .

Now, the aunts and the eldest uncle have got us tied us in courts by giving completely false evidences’ and affidavits. What are the criminal actions that we can initiate upon them?

How can they tie us up in complete false cases and give totally false evidences in the court ?

What suitable action should I take to restore order and execute the family settlement and will as per my grandfathers wishes?

Thank you for your time and patience.

Learning

1 Replies

karthikeyan (lawyer)     31 March 2010

sir ple answer my some doubts is the family settlement is registered one? then when.? what type of suit filed by your aunts and eldest uncle.  what ever it is the family settlement should be signed all the members of the family.  further the will executed by your g.father with regard to which property.  You may file a suit for declaration with regard your father's share of property. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register