Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jack (software)     10 July 2012

Family property dispute

Hi,

I have an issue with my brother. am 30 years old working in an private organization. My father had expired in the year 2006 and he owned 2 individual houses 180 yards each. And now my brother wants the property to be shared among us both.

My father has 3 children 2 sons and daughter and the aughter i.e my sister who is the eldest  and got married 10 years back and at present me and my elder brother are the only sons legal heirs to own the property of my father. Now my brother wants those 2 house which was owned by my father wanted to be partitioned among both. How can we share the 2 individual houses. he is not ready to accept to have one each .

He recently 2 years back one of the house totally dismantled and constructed 2 floors by taking loan from the bank half the expenditure taken by loan with surety of the same property documents and on the name of my mother and about 2/3rd expenditure he bored himself so now he says to share the same property as giving me the down floor and wanted to take the top floor. will this advisable to accept the deal or not i wanted to know.

Now what i wanted to say is that let us take one each instead of sharing single individual house.

Please let me know you valuable sugestion on the same.

Thanks & regards

Jack.

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     10 July 2012

Calculate value of the each property as per market value. If any difference is there the amount to be paid to the loser party

jjlisting (student)     12 July 2012

Unless your father left a will specifying that only the two sons are to inheirt, legally your mother if she is alive, along with your sister are also heirs to these properties, so legally there should be 4 equal shares if no will.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register