LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

V.G.Rao Advocate (Advocate)     28 January 2015

Family member certificate

Hi all,

One of my friends father expired who was employee of a nationalized bank in Hyderabad, leaving behind his  wife and two sons as his only legal heirs. The employers asked the legal heirs to get family members certificate from concerned MRO to obtain his service benefits.

     The Concerned MRO asked the legal heirs to submit affidavits on bond paper duly attested by Gazetted officer.. Now my question is one of the legal heir is working at Singapore, and he could not come to India for submission of his affidavit. In such circumstances what is the procedure to be adopted to submit his affidavit which is to be duly attested by a Gazetted officer.


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query