Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gaurav Prakash   04 July 2016

Family issue

I was married 1.5 years back , After marriage there is alot of quarrelat home. Only me and my mother is at home. Girls goes to her house every month for 10 days.4 months back at night 10:00 pm she calls her mother and brother and there is alot of querrel and then she gone to her home.Last month his father come from outside India and come to  our home , we asked them to give in written everything that happens 4 months back ( Ladi ne aag lagake dhami di tum police bulao main tumhe phasa dugi and his brother said hum aligarh ke badmash hai marva dege) now they are refusing everything. 

We have already given complaint in our nearest police station about what happens that night also.

Now his father is saying just come to our home take your wife but they are not accepting anything. They are not taking surety that nothing happens again.

Please suggest me what to do. I am  totally disturb. Should we got to there home to take back to ur home or not.



 10 Replies

Rajesh Kulkarni (Advocate)     04 July 2016

Hello Gaurav,

Issue legal notice to your wife asking her to come and join your house leading marital life on par as respecting your's aswell your mother's sentiments and your family customs and as far as complaint is concerned you have taken right step by lodging the same in your jurisdicitonal police station that would proctect you as shield if things won't work out between you and your wife.

Rajesh Kulkarni



Gaurav Prakash   04 July 2016


If we go to her home and take her as they are not accepting anything . After she come and call police that they are beating me or any blame then what should we do.

lucky12321 (Job)     05 July 2016

@Gaurav: Start collecting evidence against her ..records all phone calls and save in original media also install CCTV at home

Khush   05 July 2016

well gaurav, start recording all the calls and be polite always when u talk with them, 

Gaurav Prakash   06 July 2016

Thanks for the reply. I have 2 more questions :-

1. If women cell give notice and  calls me and my mother , Can I also tell them about police complaint which I have already done or don't tell then as it is evidence.

2. If girl come to my home and start shouting open the door and start quarreling. Can we open the door or can we call the police or we don't open the door.

Thanks for the support in advance.


lucky12321 (Job)     06 July 2016

Gaurav ist you have to decide weather u want to live with your wife or not. If Yes then accept her and enjoy your rest of life if you don't want to live with her then i would suggest you start collecting eveidence against her before file divorce also join SIF yahoo group as well as start attending SIF weekly meeting at your place. Don't worry nothing will happen just ignore her and take care of your mother.



A walk alone (-)     06 July 2016

It's your life you should decide whether you want to live with her or not. First try to find out reason of fighting. No one fights without any reason. No one can give any surety of anything. It's your life your decision. Divorce itself a big decision of life. First try to reconcile her. If it fail try MCD. Otherwise you may have to roam many years in court for divorce .

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     23 July 2016

what do you want in writing from your father in law.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     23 July 2016

You cannot under any law compel your wife to care for sentiments of your mother (what sentiments are hurt you never stated) .


Sending notice to her to come back is almost sure and tested tool to comple wife  (leaving her with no option ) to file true /false criminal case for  498a & DV Act.


many such cases are floating in this forum.  Better not to be another case.

Sonali   23 July 2016

First, be ready to accept that there is nothing remaining in your marriage and scope is visible to reconcile. Despite this, sending legal notice to reconcile or filing RCR do not make sense. If you are bringing her back to your home then most likely you and your family will be trapped under false cases of DV, 498A and many others.


File written complaint in police station for threatening and also write your worry to get trapped in false criminal cases like DV or 498A.


Then decide for divorce. As soon as you will file divorce again there is probability of mentioned false cases but these cases can be quashed. You can also file further FIR under IPC 177, 182 to fight against the (probable) false implication.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query