LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sabby (None)     07 July 2010

False Rape Charges Repacursions

Hi There,

I need real help from you all. I am in touch with a muslim guy for the purpose of marriage.I know this person for last one year almost.His family resides in mumbai whereas he has got an NRI statuds now as he is not in India.

2 weeks back my father received a call from from some mumbai number from a girl saying that this guy is not nice, he had relationship with a Hindu girl and I have all the proofs.

(Assuming that this is his ex-girlfriend from college and since there was a religion problem they broke it off. However, this guy kept casual relationship with this girl out of courtesy.)

I had enquired from this guy again n again and he said that she has no proofs for anything and no physical relationship as well ever.

Now, am afraid what if this girl gets mad and files a false rape charges against this guy, with whom am planning to get married?

Can anyone pls help me out in this assuming that she only has few pics together that too in college groups and some chats and mails while they were in good times.

Or else, if there is anything that I can do proactively to make sure that this girldoes not spoil our lives by putting a false rape charges.

Waiting in anticipation,



 3 Replies

legaljoe68 (member)     07 July 2010

first of all if the girll and boy had relationship , there is no chance to beleive that theyt were not in relationship ( physical). Now if the other girl decides to file rape , there is no chance that the boy will not go beyond bars. The Court isvery clear and unclear in cases of rape.

Consensual rape does not amount to rape. The rape victims version is considered gospel truth . Now here the case is that the lawyers of that particular girl will instiogate to file all sorts of complaint he bieng Hindu.Bajrang dal, VHP will come into the picture. The girl will claim that the boy had s*x and induced her with a promide of marriage. I site u one example where the boy bing brahmin and girl being adivasi. SHe file dcomplaint of rape and atrocity not against  the boy but also agiant his aged family members and sister . The case is of baroda

The boy had relationbship and helped her in her goct service. Till such time the girl required boys help he was god and what not and when the goal was achieved she complained. This boy was really innocent and was made scapegoat by bureaucrats . The boy fought for his innocence because the girl refused to undergo medical examination.

The boy was finally arrested after 2 years of filing her complaint but on atrocity charges . The boy was removed from service . The two families have been finished .

Try to find out that the caller girl is genuine , if yes move out of relationship as rape cases reaps no advantage or benefit in such cases.

The girl will take advantage of LAW and will defame him.

I fu require more help be in contact. approach HIgh court or sessions court with whatever proofs file a complaint against  the girl that she i strying to s*xually exploit the boy .

if the girl decides to fix ht eboy than ther is no escape route.

THe supreme court of UK has mentioned seven conditions when the girl files fale rape complaint. Your boyfrineds case is a case of revenge. Our SC says that an Indian girl will never lodge such false complaint .

I hope you are not the boy.

all the best ,


legaljoe68 (member)     07 July 2010

replace hindu with muslim


Sabby (None)     07 July 2010

Thanks for the reply joe and I agree with your point that a couple in a relationship will have physical relationship as well. He to had but not to the extreme extent.

I am wondering how can she prove that the guy had s*x with him if she has no proofs!! Will still be she benefitted for just being a girl??

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query