Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rishi   17 February 2021

False fir ipc 354


One of our shop renters was not vacating our shop and he entered into our residential premises by force and damaged our property. We filed an FIR against his family  (whoever entered into ur premises by force)and a charge sheet went out from the police station and submitted to the court, In return, the same renter filed a false FIR against my family where his wife claimed that my 70 years old mother molded her hands and my 75 years old father and 35 years old brother abused and tear her clothes. 

FIR has following IPCs;




504 -

506 -


Read more at:

We are seeking some assistance and we are also wondering if we file an appeal under IPC 482 to the high court, that may help to cancel the fake FIR and we can file another case on him for filing FIR. 

If anyone can help us or guide us, would be appreciable.

Thank you.





 4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     17 February 2021

IPC 482 is that Whoever uses any false property mark shall, unless he proves that he acted without intent to defraud, be punished with imprisonment of either descripttion for a term which may extend to one year, or with fine, or with both.

Quashing of FIR/Criminal Proceedings Under Section 482 of CrPC

Hemant Agarwal ( Mumbai : 9820174108)     17 February 2021

1. Whether the FIR is False or True can be determined only during Trial Proceedings in the Magistrate's Court.  Simply quashing proceedings u/s 482 in HC, is not going to give any positive result.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal

175B083 Mahesh P S   18 February 2021


Kindly go through the following article for more input:

The article will give you more insight on the remedies available in cases of false complaints.

Thank you



Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     30 April 2021

You can consult with your lawyer and act accordingly 


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query