Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

cm jain sir (ccc)     25 October 2011

False experience certificate for daughter

sir/madam,

my wife and father in law filed a false case in 498a and other cr pc. Now I want to give the taste of legal suit to him. He has issued a false experience certificate to my wife when he was principal in a private school. How to sue him by making him as a offender. during this time she was residing with me.

Learning

16 Replies

(Guest)

Only the wife can file any case false or real against the husband. Father in law can only be a witness. In case father in law signed the Fardbyan [under 162 Crpc Complainant statement cannot be signed by the complainant]. In case wife and father in law file a complaint with a view for a formal F.I.R registration. You didn't marry your father in law. In any case your query is incomplete.

cm jain sir (ccc)     25 October 2011

Mr.IAS,

498a is filed by wife.other criminal cases are filed by FIL,MIL and wife. pls read the que again. The exp cert was issued by FIL for his daughter for getting job. Now I think all the points are clarified.

I request Ld expert to enlighten me on this query.

(Guest)

@AUTHOR

U MEAN TO SAY THAT YOU HAVE DONE WRONG WITH THEM,SO YOU ARE SUED.

NOW IT YOUR TURN TO SUE THEM ON THEIR WRONG DOING ,.RIGHT??

THAT MEANS 498A IS TRUE!!!

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     26 October 2011

@ Author

But, what is the relation of "experience certificate' with S. 498a IPC and related penal cases against you ?

2. Infact the moment she files for maint. you can very well point to Court of her alleged 'experience of a job" so I am not getting it as to what is the result you want other than 'some taste of their own medicine" mentioned here in your brief.

BTW I have totally ignored a Lady Judge among us above comment of announcing conviction upon you and I feel some lady Judges here in the forum badly needs to be sent back to elementry schools as Newton's Third Law of Motion

1 Like

(Guest)

@cmjain: The very fact the FIL MIL lodged cases also considerably dilutes 498a which section itself is not given much importance by courts anymore except for other considrations. Move the high court that the entire family is seeking vendatta against you. Engage a seasoned lawyer [AND HONEST] to to that work.

(Guest)

@TAJOBSINDIA: I'M a man not a lady judge!

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Anil Mahajan
"
@TAJOBSINDIA: I'M a man not a lady judge!

"

Don't worry, woh mujhe bol rahe the...papaji hain na mere...

waise aapka naak aur papaji ka naak bilkul milta julta hain...

Kahi aap mere chachaji to nehi?

(Guest)

@Goodgirl: I'm enjoing it too LOL!

cm jain sir (ccc)     26 October 2011

@goodgirl: I think you are a bad girl becaoz you had not read the que sincerily. pls read it again. They had filed false cases againest me, ok. we had got Ant bail affter their hard objections also.

TAJOB SIR, my 498a case is in FIR stage only.

They are doing illegal practices as I had said issueing a false exp cert for his daughter sometime back. he himself has signed that certificate for getting her job.

They are tax evader also but for this i have to collect evidences.

(Guest)

Its obvious that you are not interested in custodial/visitation rights as regards your daughter if she's a minor. Your vendetta is totally uncalled for and if your daughter is 18 or above, she'll seek her vendatta on you. WHY ARE YOU MAKING A PUBLIC ISSUE OF YOUR DAUGHTER WHO'S CAUSED YOU NO DAMAGE? YOU ARE NO SAINT OR EVEN GOD TO REMOVE CORRUPTION IF ANY ONLY IN SOFAR AS YOUR DAUGHTER IS CONCERNED. I CAN GUARANTEE YOU THAT COURTS DON'T TAKE KINDLY TO VENGEANCE CASES ESPECIALLY INVOLVING CHILDREN. I would advise you carefully consider your vendatta problem and be reasonable. If your daughter has done some wrong, then somewhere or the other or at some point of time she'll be booked by somone unknown. You are simply preciptating your own existence  as a normal human being.

PERIOD

Raj Vikram Singh (Software Engg)     26 October 2011

You should use the same experience letter for fighting maintenance case rather than showing that its false. They may or may not get any big hit but this would clear that "In realty" wife was not working

cm jain sir (ccc)     26 October 2011

Dear The Good The Bad The Ugly I am Online Ithink something is missing in your answer. FIL isuuued cert for his daughter i.e. for my wife!

Mr. Raj had given a good suggestion. so that cert shall be used for fighting maintanance case. ok sir.

what if this is used to sue him also. Its fake I know.

(Guest)

@CMJAIN: I still think that you should not let the past haunt you. Look for a cute gal/dat/mate with her and let a lawyer handle your ex.

(Guest)

waise aapka naak aur papaji ka naak bilkul milta julta hain...

Kahi aap mere chachaji to nehi?
"

HA HA....Lol cousin!

Sirf naak hee nahi,chehra bhi milta hai dono ka

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register