Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Surendra Parmar   29 July 2021

Fake allegations against my uncle under sc st act

Hello respected sir /madam
Complainant he belong from sc/st caste ... and he taking advantage of sc/st act atrocities 1973.... logging false allegations against my uncle ....and my uncle belong from OBC category......
can he file complaint against me under sc/st....
Can my uncle book under sc st act under fake allegations
.. complainant is taking revenge against my uncle....... and complainant manage the police both police and complainant ..... trying to book under sc st act against my uncle..... can my uncle book under sc st act My uncle belong from OBC category ...... Did my uncle hve fundamental right in under our constitution 1950 or Complainan with help of IO can book under my uncle ......
There Is no prima facie .... is there .....
pls help me out ....
I will very highly helpful and highly obliged if anyone from u can resolve my problem.......
my uncle age is 58 now ......
pls help me out I'm in very Big Confusion...........

Learning

3 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     30 July 2021

Go for compromises and ex-ministers are being booked and being sent to Central Jails with the false allegation that they used abusive language in the name of caste and the complainant was from those who have no acquaintance with ministers.   The law is strict and though police are aware of the facts, they do not take risks and admit complaints and file FIRs.  Those workers that come from different states take advance of the landlords for coming and working in states and desert the employer.  If demand for services, they in retaliation file complaints against the employer stating atrocity clause though the employer knows nothing about the worker and his caste.  Settle it somehow through some influence.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     30 July 2021

March 20 judgment by the Supreme Court had banned immediate arrest on the basis of complaints of atrocities committed on Dalits.

Only anti-Dalit atrocities' complaints which are felt “absurd” or “absolutely” frivolous need to be probed by the police before proceeding to arrest the perpetrator, Justice A.K. Goel qualified the apex court's March 20 judgment which led to widespread unrest and violence across the country.

P. Venu (Advocate)     31 July 2021

The complainant would certainly have another version. It is for the police to investigate and take action in accordance with law. All that could be suggested is to meet the issue on merits.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register