LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     08 March 2010

f.i.r. ragistered against mroe then 100 lawyers

in Uttar pradesh there is a district  name-j.p.nagar(jyotiba fule nagar)

there, d district court has been shifted in it's new building on mid night sat 7'th march,with-out informing the lawyers.

& when precticing lawyers went to new building next morning for chamber (in that area which was located 4 d chambers)

then judisury stopd them to buil their chambers.

and by a fourth class empoly d judisory ragisterd a fales fir against 100 lawyers dt lawyer disturbing and distroying d govt.property.

now there is no space for precticing lawyers for seating in the new building.

that's why pretice is impposible there and d.j. is adament .

i want help  in any kind by all d mambers  of this plateform regarding dis issue.

take this issue from yr bar associations/if any body want to contect me  on dis issue regarding help of the lawyers then call-9837271758,9258044407.

Learning

4 Replies

Daksh (Student)     08 March 2010

Dear Mr.Sarvesh Sharma,

You have raised this "MOST RELEVANT JUST AND OF PARAMOUNT IMPORTANCE " issue previously  as well and I reiterated what I suggested previously that you firstly through Bar represent to the Judge In Charge of the District Court in writing forward a copy of the same to Chief Justice of High Court with a request to treat the same as Writ Petition if the situtation so warrants.

You and other fraternity members should and must get your chambers at the earliest.

Best Regards

Daksh

Rajesh Kumar (Advocate)     08 March 2010

A writ should be filed in Allahabad High Court.

Providing chambers to lawyers is extremely important in the administration of justice. No justice can be done if lawyers are not provided space to serve the clients. All the space in court is usurped by judicial officers, thinking that they are the only persons responsible for justice- lawyers and litigants are not left with any space.

A though study should be made as to what percentage of court premises be used by judicial officers, lawyers and litigants. If there is shortage of space, it should be borne by everybody- including judicial officers.

Sanjeev Panda (Advocate)     08 March 2010

I agree with Mr. Rajesh

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     12 March 2010

BAR COUNCIL U.P. has call out work suspand on dis issue on 12th march.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register