LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Experts plz guide

i am facing a false case of Annulment of marriage under Sec 12(1) (c) that i had forced the girl to marry me by giving some intoxic drink to the girl.. i just want to know that will court ask them to prove their words or just listen to her wordings... i have all the proofs (SMS, Love letters) of girl showing her consent to marry me.... but now under th pressure of her parents they are making false allegations on me and my family... recently their fake and false allegation s of Domestic Voilence and Dowry Demand got dismissed by the court be. Now my family is free from all types of false allegations....  Now the only allegation is on me that i had given some intoxic drink to girl which is not true... So please tell me how can i defend and Win this case also... kindly help m to Prove me Innocent .....

Learning

2 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     02 January 2014

1.    She has to prove the alleged facts by her Oath statement r/w Witnesses if any.

2.    Get marked the alleged Love letters and submit (call for) hand writing expert to athentify her writings in them. Submit original media for forensic examination including marking the transcriptts as is where is basis. These are some of your defense in ref. to your query as of now.

3.    Ever thought (attempt) to file counter case of perjury when other cases of her as you say are dismissed? Mere filing and serving upon her a ‘perjury case’ notice will bring much awaited desired effects on rest of the case is my view. Discuss the same with your advocate.

(Guest)
Thanks for ur reply Tajobsindia sir.. can u tell me what is perjury and how can it b beneficial for meeee

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register