Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pawan (Others)     16 June 2012

Expecting 498a case

Hi,

My wife has filed few criminal cases on me to force me sign on the MCD.

She wanted divorce ( She suspects that I have an affair with some other women but thats not true) and I did not so they filed cases and asked to sign on MCD and said once I do that they will withdraw the cases filed against me. I saigned and they compromised the cases at Lok Adalat.

Now, As I do not want to take divorce and I still love her I want to speak to her and sort out things before September 2012 as we have the second motion of MCD in sep. Her father is not allowing me to meet her or speak to her he is threatning me with false cases like DV, 498 and stuff like this,

I do not want to surrender and I dont want to leave my wife just because he is threatning. I am ready to face the music and fight even if he files false 498 cases against me.

I am already trying for AB for my family members. All I want to know is how soon can I get a bail if I am arresrted on charges of 498.

How often do I need to go to court or Police Station after I get released on bail.

I have put One lakh aside to face all this nonsence by my father in law. Will this amount be enough to tackle the situation or do I save some more before they actually file the cases. I assume they will file these cases in Sep when I will refuse to get divorced when I attend the court for Second motion of MCD.

Kindly advice me as I do not want my parents to suffer at any cost as its a love marriage and my parents never had anything to do with this. They always loved her and took care of her.

Learning

12 Replies

(Guest)

Is your wife working?

You can get AB from your states High Court but few states don't have AB in 498a.

498A Missile (Engineer)     16 June 2012

If she is ready to put in 498A, why you need her. Throw her out from your heart by giving divorce. You can't live happily with her.

I loved my wife very much... what to do.. she put me more false cases. I gave counter shot by giving divorce. So don't trust her hereafter. Do you think you can live happily here after..... NO... NOT AT ALL....

(Guest)

No real loving wife we file 498a.

Yes a cruel wife who thinks by this her husband will be in her control will try this {My View}

Rajendra.

Yes sir my wife is working as a Sowftware Engineer.

I dont think she is so bad. Its her father who was always against our marriage as its a inter caste marriage playing with our lives. He has made her belive that I have an affair which is not true so I want to fingtback and let my wife know that I am innocent. Cant just leave her after 9 yrs of love just because she or her father might harras me with 498 case. Just making sure I collect some info to protect my parents if my father in law files cases against us

In that case. Talk to your wife politely and take her to the marriage councelling with her knowledge and she should not tell anyone and it will lead to further damages. Talk to her clearly, politely and explain her with points and get recorded everything for future evidences that you love your wife and you can dealt at the time of 498A.

Thanks Ashish, I am planning to do the same. What proofs do I need to provide if I wish to apply for AB.

I am from a family of 6 so any idea on how much amount would I need to apply AB for 6 ppl. Do I need to include my sisters ( I have 3 sisters out of which 2 are married and one stays in the US ).

I reside in Andhra Pradesh.

Just an approximate figure on how much do I spend for AB.. so that I can actually prepare.

And one more thing I wanted to know was ... how my times do I visit the Poilce Station or the court once the case is filed and I am out on bail as I am working and I want to know if this would be a daily saga where it would actually cost me my job

Thanks Ashish, I am planning to do the same. What proofs do I need to provide if I wish to apply for AB.

I am from a family of 6 so any idea on how much amount would I need to apply AB for 6 ppl. Do I need to include my sisters ( I have 3 sisters out of which 2 are married and one stays in the US ).

I reside in Andhra Pradesh.

Just an approximate figure on how much do I spend for AB.. so that I can actually prepare.

And one more thing I wanted to know was ... how my times do I visit the Poilce Station or the court once the case is filed and I am out on bail as I am working and I want to know if this would be a daily saga where it would actually cost me my job

Anjuru Chandra Sekhar (Advocate )     16 June 2012

Request the court for mediation before second motion.  Tell your wife in the mediation, "you are suspecting that I have some relationship.  I have no objection to give you divorce in the second motion.  But after that if I am truly behond some other woman, I would marry her with in a year.  If I have not married within a year you have no other go but to trust me.  These are all legal formalities.  Above this there is something called conscience and morality, you are always my wife, you can join me any time.  I will be waiting for you even after one year or two years.  whenever you get trust you come and join me.  If you marry before I marry then that means you have no morals".

farhat sayed (NA)     25 June 2012

just file suit for restitution of conjugal rights in family court against your wife where you might get a chance to speak to your wife second option is you are lawful guaardian of your wife so file complaint against your Father in Law for unwillingly taking away your wife but here there is a bit of problem your wife should not go against you if you get god police officer then possibly he can help you by bringingyour FIL and wife to court it depends on luck its risky. As far as Anticipatory bail is concerned it can only be taken once complaint is filed in these cases police immidiately arrest in laws on complaint where they have to face many hardships you need to know the moment when  complaint is filed and then abscond so that police do not apprehend you because police find this very good option of extracting money then your 1 lakh rupees will also be less because they ask for hell lot of bribe. So just rush to family court that is the best option. Good luck

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register